Restaurants & Bars
- El Cortijo - this authentic Spanish restaurant serves the most succulent and mouthwatering Spanish dishes while displaying the art of bullfighting through the restaurant's unique decor and inventive menu items. An extensive wine selection completes the wonderful meal experience.
- Lotus - peaceful and serene, this elegant oriental restaurant is an oasis of elegance and tranquility offering diners with authentic Japanese delights. There are five settings to choose from: the sushi bar, the Teppanyaki table, the Tatami room, a dessert table and private rooms.
- Bon Vivant - the place to enjoy true French delicacies and take in the refined flavours of truly delicious cuisine, this fine-dining restaurant inspired by Gae Aulenti's redistribution of the Parisian Gare d' Orsay railway station, creates a unique relaxed atmosphere where classic sophistication meets understated elegance.
- La Hacienda - drawing inspiration from elements of the sea, this charming steakhouse has been designed to recreate a simple carefree life with displays of the sun, the sea and the fish. With marine decorations and colours, the character of this restaurant is laidback and relaxed, featuring a terrace where diners can eat under the shade of pergolas while enjoying magnificent views of the Sea of Cortes and its beach.
- Coral - for lovers of the sea and its fresh produce, this beautiful open-air restaurant beautifully positioned amidst the natural setting of the sea and the sand, serves diners with some tempting seafood items, freshly caught and prepared. Here seafood lovers can savour deliciously prepared items from the sea and authentic brick oven pizzas with your favourite ingredients.
- Strikers - the resort's main sports bar, this is the place to come and chill out with a chilled beer in hand and enjoy the live broadcasting of some of the world's most loved sports.
- Skipper's - this is Barcelo Los Cabos Palace's main lobby bar, serving guests with a colourful selection of thirst-quenching cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, soft drinks, fruit juices, light appetisers and hot coffees and teas.
- Baja - a wonderfully located snack bar, this is the place to hit when cravings for a light bite strike. A vast selection of exotic cocktails is also on the menu.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Low and High Impact Aerobics
- Tennis Court
- Half Basketball Court
- Daily Recreational Activities by the pool or in the beach
- Scuba Diving
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skis
- Yacht and Fishing Trips
- Barcy Kids Club (for children aged between 4 - 12)
- Grand Theatre with Nightly Shows
- Meeting Facilities
- Wi-Fi *
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT