Restaurant and Bars
- Casa Rolandi – infamous for its Specialties of Swiss-Northern Italian cuisine, infused with Cancun influences and cooked in a firewood oven. Enjoy live music and ocean views. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late at night.
- Le Métissage – Enjoy a 7 course tasting menu with wine pairings and Mexican and French flavours. Dress code is casual elegance. Open for dinner 6pm to 10pm. Closed on Sundays
- Beach and poolside snacks – an ala carte menu featuring traditional dishes of Isla Mujeres cuisine. Open 11am to 6pm
- Romantic dining – organise a special dinner in an exclusive, romantic spot. Reservations are required. Limited availability and additional charges apply
- Sip, Savour and See Dining experience at all sister properties in the region
- Cozy Bar – Located in the lobby from 5pm to 1am
- Casa Rolandi Bar Open 7:30am – 10pm
- Room service
- Stretching classes
- Complimentary Romantic sunset rides on our private yacht twice a week (subject to weather and availability)
- Bicycles available
- Silver creations*
- Culinary lessons
- Wine tasting
- Massage demonstrations
- Golf* - complimentary greens fees at Playa Mujeres Golf Club. Enjoy one complimentary round per person, per day; Extra charges may apply.
- Fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving *
- Scuba diving*
- Paddle boards*
- Spa - thalassotherapy, massage, facial and beauty treatments, 1 outdoor seawater Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Local Points of Interest:
- MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (5 minutes / 2 miles)
- Turtle Farm (2 minutes / .8 miles)
- Punta Sur, Ixchel Mayan temple (7 minutes / 2.76 miles)
- Park of Sculptures that interpret the spirit of the Mayan civilization (7 minutes / 2.76 miles)
- Hacienda Mundaca (9 minutes / 1.86 miles)
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park with watersports and zipline (4 minutes / 1.6 mile)
- Sleeping Shark Cove (9 minutes / 3.97 miles)
- North Beach, perfect for windsurfing (10 minutes / 4 miles)
- Arrecife Manchones coral bank bursting with flora and fauna (10 minutes / 5 miles)
- Cancun hotel zone is accessible by ferry. 5 miles/ 25 min.
- Private dock in lagoon “Makax”
- Deluxe yacht services available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions, reservations required, surcharge for out of hours, capacity of 13 people).
- 24-hour front desk services
- Tour and rental arrangements*
- Sundries Store (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Medical services (on call)
- 24 hour laundry service
- Wedding and event services* - Ten rooms must be booked for a minimum of three nights each to receive a wedding package complimentary – Terms and conditions apply
- Newlywed and Anniversary packages
- Vow renewal packages
- Meetings and groups
- Worldwide unlimited phone calls
Sip, Savour and See dining experience
Enjoy dinner, drinks and live entertainment at neighbouring resorts between the hours of 6 pm and 1 am. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events
Transport to mainland
- Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s Deluxe yacht services available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (subject to weather conditions, reservations required, surcharge for out of hours, capacity of 13 people).
- “Cocoon” Yacht (charter service) - From 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. surcharges apply from 10:31 p.m. to 5:59 a.m., the supplemental charge for a one way trip is USD $100.00.
- Board the public ferry Ultramar**- Operating hours are from 5:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Cancun to Isla Mujeres & 5:30 a.m. to midnight from Isla Mujers to Cancun Average cost per passenger is USD $8.00
- Guests arriving at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi via their own yacht or boat may dock their vessel at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s private dock free of charge. Reservations must be made in advance
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT