RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- La Posada - Buffet breakfast & dinner
- Sonora Grill - A la carte steak house
- Los Olivos - A la carte serving Meditteranean favourites
- La Piazza - Serves up scrumptious made-to-order pizzas
- Beach Club - Great place for a light lunch and snacks or cocktails with stunning views of the pristine sands and turquoise waters
- Royal Club - Upgrading to The Royal Club allows resort guests special access to The Royal Club restaurant serving a premium selection of local and international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lobby Bar - adds to the welcoming atmosphere guests feel the moment they set foot into the reception area and features traditional Mexican decor
- Relax Bar - offers a cool refreshment in the heat of the afternoon
- La Mision - both a bar and nightclub with dancing and entertainment every night
NB. All menu style restaurants will require gentlemen to wear long pants, no beachwear or sandals please.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS
Stroll along boardwalks amidst lush, green mangroves as you make your way to the private beach or sit poolside at one of three specialty pools designed to ensure the perfect atmosphere. The striking kidney-shaped Relaxation Pool surrounded by a circle of lounge chairs and umbrellas means you'll find quiet and privacy, while the Activities Pool offers room to play and exercise. The kids have their own pool where they can splash and play their days away and enjoy supervised kids activities at the Kids Club (ages 4 - 12).
For the active traveller, the all-inclusive Occidental Cozumel also offers a fitness center and whirlpool, two lit tennis courts, kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, pool volleyball, water aerobics, water polo, windsurfing and scuba clinics at the pool.
Optional features not included in the all-inclusive plan include:
- Spa and beauty salon
- Car rentals
- Scooter rentals
- Instruction at the Palancar Dive Center
- Deep-sea fishing trips
- Scuba diving trips
- Excursions to Tulum, Chichen Itza and Xel-ha
- Babysitting services
- Laundry services
- Currency exchange
- 18-hole golf course nearby
- 24-hour medical attention
- Wedding and honeymoon programs
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT