Restaurants & Bars
- Spice - offering an enchanting and welcoming casual atmosphere, this all-day-dining restaurant presents guests with succulent dishes for every mealtime. Featuring sumptuous buffets, delectable a la carte choices and live cooking stations, this venue is a lovely place to visit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Maria Marie - when in search of the ultimate dining sophistication and gourmet experience, this elegant restaurant dishes up the most upscale Mexican-French fusion cuisine in a hacienda-like style, complete with murals depicting iconic elements of Mexico's rich heritage painted by Mexican artists.
- Pelicanos - for a true Caribbean gourmet experience like no other, a visit to this restaurant will have you savouring the freshest seafood dishes from a tempting a la carte menu in an amazing setting right by resort's infinity pool and overlooking the sea in the distance. This fantastic restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chef's Plate - when in the mood for a varied range of tantalising flavours from the world, this is the place to hit the spot. Serving the most succulent international haute cuisine with an ever-changing menu that is refreshed and renewed each day and expertly prepared by the resort's Executive Chef, every meal here is unique and every dining experience one to remember.
- Asiana - delighting diners with a sumptuous selection of contemporary oriental food with a gourmet twist, this Asian restaurant is inspired by authentic Japanese show cooking with a Teppanyaki table and a romantic setting with plush seating, amazing sunset views and a lush garden for the ultimate romantic and intimate fine dining experience. Open for lunch or dinner this restaurant is sure to charm and enchant your taste buds and your senses.
- Coffee House - this European-style gourmet cafeteria serves guests premium espressos and capuccinos accompanied by a good assortment of delicious pastries, desserts and ice cream.
- Tapas & Pintxos - bringing authentic Spanish flair to your Caribbean holiday in Cancun, this tapas restaurant offers guests with a chic and trendy alternative to enjoy gourmet light bites and embark on a unique Spanish tasting journey as you savour the tantalising flavours from Norther Spain and the Basque region.
- Tequileria and Cigar Club Beach Lounge - boasting an impeccable selection of internationally acclaimed Mexican tequilas, this is the place to enjoy the finest after-dinner drinks and an exclusive collection of imported hand-rolled cigars (some tequilas and cigars are available at an extra surcharge not included in the resort's All Inclusive plan).
- Martini Corner Bar - the place to enjoy the most sophisticated martinis, this little corner bar is a favourite among many martini-loving guests while other popular drinks are also served here.
- Lobby Bar - beautifully positioned overlooking the glistening turquoise sea and the resort's majestic infinity pol, this perfectly locatedd bar is conveniently placed offering stunning views and a variety of international drinks, including the finest wines and champagnes, premium beers, spirits and liquours. The most delicious cocktails are also served here and the mood is enhanced by a plasma TV and hanging bed lounges.
- Wine Corner Bar - offering the most indulgent wine-tasting samples from an extensive wine collection, this wine bar serves a vast range of the world's best renowned wines with a special cintage list for the true connoisseur (available at an extra surcharge)
- Trade Winds Swim Up Bar - enjoying a fantastic spot by the resort's pool this bar is the ideal place to cool off from the scorching sun and knock back a few. From your favourite cocktail to a varied range of fizzy drinks and juices, this bar is there to satisfy any cravigns you may be experiencing throughout your stay.
- Pelicanos Beach Bar - with a convenient location right next to the beach this is the perfect hangout spot to freshen up and enjoy a before or after dinner drink with friends and family.
- 24-Hour All Inclusive VIP Lounge - with a self-serve option, this spot is the ideal place to stop by for out of hours snakcs and drinks. Open 24 hours all seven days of the week here guests can choose from a vast array of beverages with premium and international brands and a collection of fine wines.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Luxury Spa (Cancun's only spa directly positioned facing the ocean and offering stunning ocean views)
- Unisex Beauty Salon
- Multimedia Tour Desk and Travel Agency
- Bazar Shop
- Luxury Jewellery Boutique
- LCD Lobby Monitors with up-to-date resort information and announcements
- Car Rental
- Exclusive Weddings Service
- Special Smoking Areas
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT