Restaurants & Bars
- La Perla - international seafood restaurant overlooking the sea.
- Quetzal - international buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner with optional a la carte dining.
- Tempo - this Mediterranean adults-only restaurant serves a delectable selection of sunkissed dishes in a chic and sensual atmosphere. Boasting an AAA Diamond award, this elegant venue fuses a chic ambiance, live music to set the mood as well as wine and cheese tastings.
- ku - NAh - taking guests on a culinary adventure through Mexico's most delectable dishes and regional cuisine, this is the place to savour the best and most authentic of Mexico with a lively atmosphere, evoking a Mexican-style hacienda.
- Nami Sushi Lounge - the place to enjoy an exquisite Latin-Asian fusion of popular, world-famous sushi favourites, exotic drinks and snacks with stunning views of the sea.
- La Veranda - this poolside cabana-style restaurant oozes charm and charisma with an array of international dishes paired with the most breathtaking of views. It offers a delectable lunch menu until 6pm and prepares grilled specialties for al fresco dining until 11pm.
- The Market - the hotel's premier venue for food and beverages, this charismatic bar offers guests with freshly-prepared Deli, made-to-order sandwiches, canapes, salads, hors d'oeuvres and mouthwatering desserts to tempt those with a sweet tooth. This is also the place to go for your morning Cappuccino, Espresso, Frapuccino and an ample selection of coffee and teas.
- Caribe Bar & Restaurant - exclusive to guests staying in Red Level accommodation, this panoramic bar offers the most amazing sweeping views over the Caribbean Sea while offering Red Level guests with a varied selection of light bites and snacks including hamburgers and sandwiches plus an ample assortment of tropical drinks.
- Beach Bar
- Pool Bar
- Lobby Bar
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 Swimming Pools - 2 for adults and 1 for children
- Tennis Court
- Wellness Centre with gym and fitness facilities
- YHI Spa
- Thai-Chi Classes
- 9-hole par 3 Golf Course
- Non-motorised Water Sports - kayaks, water bikes, canoes, sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling and diving lessons at the pool
- Mini-Club (for children aged between 5 -12)
- Shopping Area
- Beauty Parlour
- 24-hour Medical Service
- Car Rental
- Taxi Service
- Travel Agency and Tour Desk
- Free Wireless Internet Access in key areas of the resort
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT