Restaurants & Bars
- The Club Grill - one of the resort's signature restaurants, The Club Grill is the ideal place for a sophisticated dinner in an elegant yet cosy atmosphere. The menu presents creative interpretations of the finest seafood and prime cuts, always with an innovative twist while the cellar offers the finest and most extensive selection of international wines as well as the most exclusive Mexican boutique vineyards. The tunes of The Club Grill Jazz band invite to dance and create an ambiance of relaxed sophistication for a pleasant and entertaining dining experience.
- Fantino - offering Mediterranean fine dining cuisine in a classical European ambiance, the menu at this restaurant reflects a loyal devotion to natural flavours with fresh interpretations and creative presentations. The elegant dining room's vibrant artwork and hand-painted ceiling frescos are complemented by views of the Caribbean and live piano music.
- The Culinary Center - Take home more than a memory from your visit to Mexico, while visiting the Culinary Center at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Learn a new and entertaining way to approach food and wine in a striking, professionally equipped kitchen overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- El Cafe Mexicano - with an emphasis on Mexican and International favorites, El Café Mexicano features inventive breakfasts and elaborate buffets, available indoors and outdoors.
- Casitas - dine under the stars while overlooking the Caribbean at Casitas, the only restaurant in Cancun situated on the beach with an enchanting ambiance. with a mouth-watering menu featuring grilled prime cuts, seafood and salads, this seaside location is the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable dining experience.
- The Lobby Lounge - here guests can lean up to the Sushi & Seafood Bar for cocktails and light meals, show off their talent on the Dance Floor with live music, walk out to the Terrace for a stunning ocean view, or unwind with a cool martini at the trendy Clau Lounge. The Lobby Lounge has it all.
- The Caribe Bar & Grill - set overlooking a white sand beach and standing by the pool, this is the hotel’s most casual venue. Lunch and tantalising tropical drinks are served daily, making the bar an excellent choice for an afternoon refreshment.
Ritz-Kids® Meal Plan -for little guests younger than 12, this summer Ritz-Carlton's team of chefs have created a special offer where children can explore the complete variety of restaurants of the resort. Whether your kids select their favorite snacks by the pool or enjoy fine dining at Fantino or The Club Grill restaurants, all food and beverage services are included. (Valid until 20th December, 2010 at a cost of $39 per child)
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Oceanfront Whirlpool
- Fitness Centre
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis Centre
- Award-winning Kayanta Spa
- Turtle Camp
- Private Beach Club
- An executive business center
- Kids Camp children's activity program
- Full-service beauty salon
- Boutiques Escada and La Perla
- Xaman-Ek Gallery, exhibiting and selling the work of Mexican artists
- A Turtle Camp Program from June to September
- Tour and travel arrangements
- Car rental
- Babysitting services
- Special amenities for Japanese travellers
- Executive Business Centre
- Conference Concierge
- Technology Butler services
- Wi-Fi Internet service available in all public spaces (subject to an additional charge)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT