General Facilities & Services
- 3 pools (2 of which are heated)
- 2 outdoor whirlpools
- Explorer’s Club – kids ages 3-12
- Fitness Center
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with main hydrotherapy area*
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Wedding gazebo
- Concierge service and
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping and newsstand on-site*
- Meeting facilities
- Business Centre
- Computers with internet access
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Laundry and dry cleaning service - available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time.
- Pool and beach wait service
- Indoor theatre
- On-site wedding, meeting and event coordinators
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Water and land aerobics
- Yoga classes
- Beach and water volleyball
- Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
- Bocce ball and billiards
- Nightly live entertainment
- Big screen movies
- Sport fishing*
- Climbing pyramid
- Weekly beach parties
- Golf* (Complimentary Green Fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Cours)
- Beach Olympics
- Mexican bingo
- Theme nights
- Diving clinic*
- Scuba diving*
- Hobie cats
- Water polo
- Swimming with the dolphins (nearby)*
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Explorer’s Club Hours: (9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Ages: 3 – 12)
* Additional costs apply
The club is open betweem 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. for children aged 3 to 12. At this fully supervised children's program, kids can enjoy arts & crafts, a splash fountain, a playground, treasure hunts, sandcastle contests, kid’s theatre, indoor game room with digital interactive game tables, board games and video games, a climbing pyramid, weekly campout adventures, big screen movies by the Barefoot area, beepers for parents, dinners for children. All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children.
Babysitting services are $15/hr for one child and $25/hr for 2 children; arrangements must be made with concierge desk. Additional charge for taxicab if babysitter needs to come to the hotel or stay after 8pm. A minimum service for a babysitter is 3 hours.
Guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa can enjoy complimentary green fees at two nearby golf courses: Grand Coral Riviera Maya and the El Tinto Golf Course at the Cancun Country Club.
Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday-Saturday - 24 hour return time.
Dreams Spa by Pevonia is open between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Dreams Spa by Pevonia® at Dreams Riviera Cancun offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience.
Spa Facilities include:
- Massage and body treatments cabins
- Relaxing, aromatherapy and sport massages
- Main hydrotherapy area
- Cold plunges
- Outdoor cascading whirlpool
- Exfoliation treatments
- Bathrobes, towels and slippers
- Yoga classes
- Steam room and dry sauna
- Hair and beauty salon, manicures and pedicures
- Elegant locker, vanity and dressing areas
- Shampoo, body gel, body cream, deodorant
- Main lounge for men and women
- Spa boutique
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Double cabins for couples massage
- Swiss showers, private showers
- Relaxing areas are here for you to enjoy
Open 6 a.m. – 8 p.m, the fitness centre features treadmills, stair step machines, stationary bikes, cardio and other strength training machines, free weights
Open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. The business centre boasts computers with high-speed internet access, a printer & copier, a phone, computer accessories
Restaurants & Bars
Dreams Unlimited-LuxuryÂ® experience means unlimited gourmet dining and premium drinking at a selection of 9 restaurants and 7 bars:
- World Café - Serves breakfast, lunch & dinner. Buffet-style restaurant featuring a variety of local and international cuisine
- Portofino - Enjoy delectable gourmet Ã la carte Mediterranean and Italian cuisine
- El Patio - Authentic Mexican restaurant with the aromas and flavors of this traditional cuisine
- Himitsu - Specializing in Pan-Asian Ã la carte cuisine
- Oceana - Serves A la carte breakfast, lunch (snack bar Ã la carte) & Ã la carte dinner. Oceana offers a variety of Ã la carte fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties
- Seaside Grill - Serves Ã la carte dinner with an option of exotic grill of selected fish, poultry and beef.
- Bordeaux - Ã la carte French cuisine served in a romantic adults-only setting with wine cellar
- CoCo Café - Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Barefoot Grill - Located by the pool, order snacks and drinks during the day and early evening
- Rendezvous Bar - Located in the main lobby, offers international and national drinks including tropical drinks and wait service
- Manatees Bar - Swim-up bar located in the main pool which offers tropical drinks and wait service.
- Desires Music Lounge - Enjoy the night in our sports bar lounge featuring two unique terraces, serving international and national beverages. Dress code: Casual attire
- Revive Juice Bar - Help yourself to delightful juices, fruits, and healthy snacks during your day at the spa
- Barracuda Bar
- Sugar Reef Bar
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury , we’re offering guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa the chance to Sip, Savor & See at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
Enjoy the shopping and excitement of Cancun, the nightlife and shops of Playa del Carmen, explore the mysteries of the ancient city and pyramids of Tulum, investigate Xcaret and other ecological adventure sites as well as underground rivers and have fun in the Caribbean fishing and snorkeling- all activities located in close proximity to Dreams Riviera Cancun.
Local Points of Interest:
- Eco-Adventure Attractions at Xel-Ha | 52.1 miles / 1 hour
This aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins | 62.5 miles / 1 hour and 13 mins
These ruins located in the one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
- Coba Mayan Ruins | 90.8 miles / 1 hour and 51 mins
Coba is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Chichen-Itza Mayan Ruins | 135 miles / 2 hours and 9 mins
These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views of Chichén Itzá. Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
- Palancar Reef | Accessible by boat in Playa del Carmen
Located in Cozumel and is an enormous reef that is visible to visitors snorkelling.
- X-Caret Eco-Archeological Theme Park | 28.5 miles / 38 mins
Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park.
- Cozumel | Accessible by ferry in Playa del Carmen
Take a Ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Cenote Route | 38.3 miles / 47 mins
We have two of the most magnificent Cenotes, or underground rivers or lakes, nearby. Dos Ojos is 10 minutes to the north and Gran Cenote 10 minutes west going to Coba.
- Fishing in Puerto Morelos | 1.9 miles / 6 mins
Located between Playa Del Carmen and Cancun, a quaint fishing village that is known for its deep sea fishing and enormous catches. Also known for its beachfront restaurants and nightlife
- Akumal | 46.2 miles / 54 mins
Located south of Cancun, Akumal is a small beach-front community known for swimming, snorkeling and abundance of sea turtles that lay eggs on the beach at night during nesting season.
- Playa Del Carmen | 23.5 miles / 31 mins
Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attractive with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT