Restaurants & Bars
- Albatros - this is the resort's main restaurant, featuring live cooking stations and serving varied buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Maria Margarita - this a la carte restaurant serves Mexican specialties.
- Shangri-La - this buffet Asian restaurant serves delicious Indian and Asian-inspired cuisine.
- Gaviota - this poolside restaurant serves a delightful range of light meals to satisfy your appetite during the day.
- Pizzeria - as its names indicates, this lovely venue serves pizzas with all favourite toppings.
- Lobby Bar - adjacent to the lobby area, this bar serves a range of popular cocktails and refreshing beverages.
- Sports Bar - with a large screen showing all the latest sporting events, this bar is the place to chill and catch a sports game while sipping your favourite cocktail
- Poolside Bar - located by the poolside, this lively bar also has a swim-up section allowing guests to enjoy their drinks without ever having to step out of the pool
- Theatre Bar - located on the outdoor space adjacent to the theatre, this bar serves a fabulous range of refreshments to enjoy while participating in the live evening shows.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools (one of which features a children's section)
- Scuba Diving Pool
- Renova Spa *
- Gym **
- Sauna **
- Steam Bath **
- Jacuzzi **
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Body Boarding
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Airgun Shooting
- 1 Introductory Scuba diving lesson in the scuba diving pool
- RiuLand Children's Club - daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4-7 and 8-12
- Daily daytime entertainment programme for adults
- Daily evening programme with shows or live music
- Gift Shop
- 3 Conference Rooms
- Internet Room *
- Wireless LAN Zone
- Full access to the facilities at sister hotel Riu Cancun
*The use of this facility is not included as part of the resort's All Inclusive programme and is charged separately at the resort
**Use of these facilities is complimentary but restricted to guests over 18 years old. Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT