Food & Drinks
- La Capilla International - Argentinean steakhouse, seafood, pasta and salads. Specialties open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Mikado - Japanese steakhouse, serving dinner at Teppanyaki style tables, sushi bar also available. Open for dinner only.
- La Isla - Poolside restaurant. Overlooking the Caribbean ocean, serving sandwiches and snacks poolside.
- Bahia Club - Oceanfront casual bar serving light snacks, sandwiches and beach side beverages.
- Las Ventanas - Coffee shop and ice cream parlour.
- Campions Sports Bar and Grill - Casual sports bar restaurant, serving lunch and dinner.
- Room service is available 24 hours.
Guests at the Marriott Casa Magna Cancun also get to enjoy the dining facilities at sister resort JW Marriott Cancun Resort, including the following restaurants:
- Simply Seafood - specialising in offering the freshest selection of seafood dishes served a la carte, this restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Gustino - this typically Italian restaurant is no ordinary Italian restaurant. It serves the finest gourmet cuisine from the North of Italy and opens daily for dinner.
- Sashi Thai - unique Thai specialties and coktails are served here to delight the senses with exotic new flavours.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 1 Freshwater Pool
- 1 Kiddies Pool
- Scuba Diving
- Golf nearby
- Health Spa
- Steam Room
- Fitness Centre
- Children's Programme
- Concierge Desk
- Full-Service Business Centre
- Safety Deposit Boxes at front desk
- Express Check-In and Express Check-OUt
- Complimentary On-site Parking
- Wireless, high speed Internet in all rooms and throughout the hotel, including restaurants and pool
Please note that most activities will incur a charge which will be payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT