Restaurants & Bars:
- Bayside Restaurant- offers buffet breakfast and lunch. French Cuisine a la carte served for dinner
- Valentino's - Southern Italian cuisine
- Reef Terrace - offers Pan-Caribbean a la carte
- Sabrina's Marketplace - Serves buffet breakfast and lunch with Northern Italian a la carte for dinner
- Neptune's - Set directly on the beach serving Mediterranean cuisine
- La Parisienne - French a la carte for dinner whith white gloved service and la carte breakfast served exclusively for guests in butler-serviced accommodations
- Manor House - Features Jamaican a la carte dining
- Kelly's Dockside - One-of-a-kind pier outdoor dining serving grilled specialties for Butler Serviced guests only
- Great House Cafe - Poolside grill offering Jamaica Specialties, light lunch and midnight snacks
- Beach Bistro - Local Beach Grill offering Jamaica Specialties, light lunch and midnight snacks
- The Mariner Seaside Bar & Grill - Local Beach Grill offering Jamaica Specialties, sandwiches and light lunch
- Dino's Pizzeria - Gourmet pizzas, expertly prepared in wood-fired ovens
- Kimono's - Japanese Teppenyaki Restaurant serving exotic cuisines from the Far East.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria - This pizzeria offers made-to-order pizzas, with your choice of toppings, prepared in our wood-fired oven
- Soy - Serving freshest and most delectable sushi
- Late Night Decadent Chocolate Buffet - held on Wednesdays
- Jaime's Sports Bar - Riviera Seaside open from 10am - 1am
- Miss Ethel's Piano Bar - Riviera Seaside open from 6pm - 12 midnight
- Sundowner Bar - Riviera Seaside open from 12:30pm - 12 midnight
- Swim-up Pool Bar- Riviera Seaside open from 10am - 11pm
- Kelly's Dockside Bar -Riviera Seaside open from 10am - 11pm
- Great House Swim-up Pool Bar - Riviera villas & Great house open from 10am - 6pm
- The Polo Lounge - Riviera villas & Great house open from 10am - 2am
- Kimono's bar - Ochi Beach Club open from 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Swim-up Pool bar - Ochi Beach Club open from 10am - 6pm
Facilities & Services:
- 7 main swimming pools
- Great House pool
- 3 cold plunge pools
- 22 Hot Tubs
- Land sports - Volleyball, Basketball, Darts,Horseshoes, Shuffleboard, Lawn Chess, Day/Night Tennis, Rock Climbing, Board games, Table Tennis, Pool Tables, Squash and Bocce Ball
- Water sports - Kayaks, Windsurfing, Snorkelling, Hobie Cats, Aquatrykes and Paddleboards
- Scuba diving (Unlimited for certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Golf - Located in Ocho Rios, Sandals Golf & Country Club is a challenging 18 holes, par 71 course
- Fitness Centre - Two air-conditioned fitness facilities with the latest state of the art equipment. Additional activities such as Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, and Reformer Pilates are also offered
- Red Lane Spa
- Nightly Entertainment - live music, amphitheatre, karaoke, talent show, beach party and Reggae night
- Weekly events including Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party, Club Sandals Guest Cocktail Reception and Sandals Select Cocktail & Dinner Party
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Exchange Bureau
- Nurse's Station
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
* Minimum stay 3 nights. Government & documentation fees at extra cost.
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT