Restaurants & Bars
- Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill - the place to snack happily on made-to-order sandwiches, burgers, wraps and cocktails – all without leaving the sandy beach. Aquamarina features a full bar and is open 24-hours. Bare feet and bathing suits are welcomed!
- Court Jesters Fire-Oven Pizza - with pizza being the old-time favourite snack of many pizza addicts, at this venue guests can enjoy customised thin-crust pies crisped to perfection in a fire oven. Stop by on Tuesdays for Caesar salads, antipasto and garlic knots in addition to the delicious pizzas.
- Platinum Setting - the most formal of the resort's dining venues, this restaurant offers a diverse menu spotlighting fine continental cuisine as well as delightful International options. Experience the best white glove service in a romantic and sophisticated setting…experience Platinum Setting dining.
- Moonstone by Dominic - bringing the legacy of Northern and Southern itlalian cuisine to a Jamaican beach, this restaurant also brings the passion and old country recipes that were once brought to the island by Dominic before disappearing shortly after. Here guests can enjoy handmade pastas and delicious Chicken Milanese
- Coral Cafe - this casual café serves a delightful buffet breakfast and lunch, then transforms into a full-service dinner venue featuring local West Indies cuisine.
- The Jade Samurai - when looking to enjoy a lovely evening dinner with some added entertainment this is the place to be! Here guests can enjoy teppanyaki-style, chop chop entertainment right at their table. The best way to begin this Japanese adventure is with skewered sushi. Reservations required.
- Sunken Treasure - swim and sip without ever stepping out of the pool. From cold Red Stripe to Yellow Birds to Frozen Pina Coladas and rum punch, our swim-up bar can fulfill all your cocktail fantasies and more. Sunken Treasure is the swim-up bar where you can always find a seat!
- The Emerald Tree Lounge - for a magical evening filled with romance and magic at the Emerald Tree Lounge. After the sun sets over the Jamaican beach, the full-service bar is illuminated by twinkle lights that spill outside to the magnificent almond trees. Set your evening in motion at The Emerald Bar and find yourself here again after dinner.
- Boardwalk Bar - Another great Jewel Dunn’s River bar where the Caribbean Sean meets the Falls.
- Jasper's Chilling Pool & Piano Bar - The swim-up bar serves all your favorite cocktails and transforms into a sophisticated jazz bar when the sun goes down.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Beach Cabanas
- 2 swimming pools with concierge service
- Hot Tubs
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Centre
- Full Service Caribbean Spa
- Executive 9-hole Golf Course
- Non-Motorised water sports
- Beauty Salon
- Photography Studio
- Treasure Chest Gift Shop
- Off-site Activities and Tours available to book from the Tour Desk
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT