Restaurants & Bars
- Terrace room - Large, open-air main dining room serving creative Caribbean surprises and traditional favorites
- Pastafari - A unique Italian restaurant with a Jamaican accent and a magic touch with pasta
- Munasan - Sumptuous Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine at Munasan where dining is an entertaining experience
- Beach Grills - One on the main beach and one on the nude beach
- Reggae Cafe - Jamaican delights adjacent to our main pool
- Veronica's Piano Bar
- Club Hurricane - World famous nightclub
- Five Bars - Including two swim up bars
Facilities & Services
- Private beach- divided into two sections, of which one is for nude bathing
- 3 large fresh water pools - Beach front pool and swim up bar
- Fitness center
- Spa services
- Shopping - the resort has a boutique, sundries store and duty free shop
- Internet Cafe
- Tennis and Squash clinics
- Land sports - Badminton, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, cycling, games room and reading room
- Water sports - Scuba diving*, hobie cat, windsurfing school, sunfish, sailing, snorkeling, glass - bottom boats, kayaks
- Entertainment - Reggae dance classes 3 times per week. Lunchtime Spin's different each day except Tuesday (Olympic Day). Nightly themes include Toga Party, Mardi Gras Party, and Circus Showcase and more.
- Live music - Live band each night (except Fridays) in Dining/Entertainment area, performers and floor shows every night in the open-air entertainment area of the Main Terrace.
- Hot tub
- Laundry services - at an additional fee
*Scuba Diving - PADI certification diving courses are offered at additional charge. If you are not qualified, you will have to take a swimming test. After passing you will need to obtain a current diving medical certificate from a local physician. The hotel can arrange this for a small charge.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT