Each is unique, embracing a native Caribbean style with a thatched roof that emulates the native Jamaican huts
• A Canopy bed
• A Lavish, chic bathroom with a shower
• A sitting area
• An oversized, open porch
• A ceiling fan
• A wardrobe
• A refrigerator
• A safe
• Room service
• Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
• A hair dryer (on request)
• Daily housekeeping
• An Iron/ironing board (on request)
Room types include:
• The Garden View Room – This affordable, ground level room boasts a king bed and is surrounded by tropical gardens.
• The Bungalow – This bright and airy room is surrounded by gardens and offers a queen-sized bed and verandah
• The garden studios and cabins – These large rooms are nestled within lush greenery and provide a four poster bed , large marble bath and a spacious veranda
• Cove Cottage- This cottage provides a spectacular ocean view, and is set along a small outcropping, above a secluded grotto. It boasts a queen sized bed.
• South House I & II – These Houses are perfect for large parties or groups
• Long House – Boasts 3 bedrooms. 2 rooms offer king-sized four poster beds, 1 room offers twin beds. The house also offers ocean views from both living and dining areas.
• Pillar cottages – These cottages imitate tree houses and boast an outdoor shower, a four-poster queen bed, and a balcony. There is no air-conditioning in these cottages.
• Pine Pillar cottage– This cottage imitates a tree house. It offers an outdoor shower, a four poster king bed , a balcony, a panoramic view and air conditioning
• Red birch Cottage – This cottage boasts 2 bedrooms, air conditioning, king sized beds , a veranda, a living area and a kitchen
• Rock cottages – These cottages offer queen sized beds a verandah and air-conditioning
• sea grape – This accommodation provides a private cove, spectacular views and a king sized bed
• The patio – This accommodation provides a private rock garden, a queen bed and twin beds
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT