Restaurants & Bars
- Green Island - a terrace restaurant serving delicious buffet meals.
- Sir Andrew - this is the resort's a la carte gourmet restaurant offering guests with a refined selection of dishes expertly prepared
- Luigi - an Italian restaurant featuring old and new favourites including classic variations of pastas and pizzas.
- Shadows - this poolside restaurant functions as a fabulous grill and steakhouse serving a juicy and mouthwatering selection of meats cooked barbecue style
- Rodizio - serving a delightful selection of Brazilian dishes, this charming restaurant offers guests with tasty Brazilian treats for dinner preceded by buffet starters and finished off with sweet desserts.
- Welcome - Lobby bar
- Coliseum - Lounge bar with terrace
- Plaza - a charming poolside bar serving refreshing drinks
- Swim-Up Bar - ideal for when in need of a thirst-quenching drink without having to leave the pool
- Beach Bar - as its name indicates this bar is located right at the beach and serves a selection of refreshments throughout the day.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools, one with Jacuzzi
- Children's Swimming Pools
- Renova Spa
- Gym, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Table Tennis
- Multi-Purpose Sports Pitch
- Kayaking Catamaran
- Snorkelling Equipment
- 1 Complimentary Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson in the Pool
- Daily Daytime Entertainment Programme for children aged 4 - 7 and 8 -12 at RiuLand
- Daily Daytime Entertainment Programme for adults
- Live Shows
- Evening Programmes or Live Music
- Games Room with Slot Machines
- Gift Shops
- Internet-Room (additional charge)
- Wireless LAN zone
- "Pacha" Night Club
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT