Restaurants and Bars
- Windows open-air buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 10:30am), lunch (12pm to 2:30pm) and dinner (6pm to 10:30pm)
- Portofino Italian Restaurant. Elegant atmosphere. Open for dinner (6pm to 9:30pm)
- Gohan Asian restaurant. Elegant atmosphere. Open for dinner (6pm to 9:30pm)
- Seaside Grill. International cuisine and ocean views. Open for dinner (6pm to 9pm)
- Barefoot Grill. Open for lunch (10:30am to 5:30pm) and Late night bites (10pm to 6am)
- Coco Café – coffee, teas, pastries and deli snacks and late night bites. Open 24 hours.
- Terrace Restaurant – International favourites and local cuisine served outdoors. Open for breakfast (7am to 10am), lunch (12:30pm to 2:30pm) and dinner (6pm to 9:30pm)
- Da Mario – Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and elegance. Open for dinner (6pm to 9:30pm).
- Starlight Bar with dancing and pool tables. Open 6pm to 1am.
- Manatees Swim up Bar. Open 10am to 6pm.
- Barracuda theatre bar. Open 10am to 10:30pm.
- Sugar Reef theatre bar. Open 10am to 6:30pm.
- Rendezvous Main Lobby Bar. Open 10am to 11pm.
- Oasis Lobby Bar. Open 6pm to 11pm.
- Terrace Lobby Bar. Open 10am to 11pm.
Activities and Entertainment
- Five swimming pools including two heated pools: one main pool with a swim-up bar, an activities pool, a quiet pool, a pool by the waterpark and a children’s pool
- Beach volleyball
- Two tennis courts
- Multi-function playing area
- Movies on the beach
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Dance and Patois lessons
- Golfing* (closest course is 30 minutes away)
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Motorized watersports* (nearby)
- Pirate’s Paradise Waterpark (located at Sunscape Splash)
- Exchange Privileges – Free-flow access to Sunscape Splash next door
- Scuba Diving*
- Explorer’s Club for Kids (8am to 9pm) (See Below for more information)
- Core Zone Teens Club (10am to 10pm) (See Below for more information)
- Sunscape Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm) – treatment and massage rooms, a hydrotherapy room, a facial room. His and her steam rooms and saunas, and a beauty salon offering hair styling services, manicures and pedicures.
- Fitness Centre (6am to 8pm) air-conditioning, cardo-conditioning, exercise equipment, large separate yoga and aerobics room.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- In-room babysitting*
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service*
- Car rental*
- Gift shop*
- Pirate’s gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Main convention ballroom with capacity for up to 120 people auditorium style
- Wedding , honeymoon, anniversary and vow renewal packages
- Meeting and groups
Explorer’s Club for Kids (8am to 9pm) (ages 3-12)
- Arts & crafts
- A playground
- Movie nights
- Sand castle competitions.
- Sleepovers in tents at the club or on the beach (with parents’ approval)
- All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in child CPR
Core Zone Teens Club (10am to 10pm) (ages 13-17)
- Sports and games
- Board games including backgammon, chess and checkers,
- Foosball table, shoot some pool
- Play PlayStation. Flat screen TVs
- Planned events including karaoke night, water sports, socials and more
Local Points of Interest:
- Rose Hall Great House – A legendary great house, known for its history and tales of being haunted. 10 mi. /30 min.
- Dolphin Cove – Enjoy interacting and swimming with the dolphins. 45 mi. /90 min.
- Unique Golf Courses – Five golf courses including: White Witch Golf Course, Half Moon Golf Club, Tryall Golf Club, Three Palms Ocean Course at Wyndham Rose Hall and Cinnamon Hill Golf Course.
- Dunn’s River Falls –Guests enjoy climbing to the top of the waterfalls falls and swimming in them. 45 mi. /90 min.
- Rick’s Café – Rick’s Café is known for its deep history and stunning Cliffside views. 40 mi. /90 min.
- Scenic South Coast – beautiful beaches off the beaten path. 40 mi. /120 min.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT