Restaurants & Bars
- Giuseppe's - Italian a la carte dining, also serves pizza on the restaurant patio for lunch 11:00 am - 5:00 pm- reservations not required
- Jasmin's - Asian a la a carte dining with option of outdoor or indoor seating
- Cafe De Paris - European cafe and patisserie
- Eleanor's - Serves Caribbean cuisine with white glove service
- Bayside - Offering grand buffets for breakfast and lunch in addition to French a la carte dinner
- Bluefield's Beach Club - Serves Jamaican specialities in a relaxed beachside setting
- Neptunes - Set overlooking the beach serving Classic Mediterranean Rim cuisine
- Jerk Shack
- Casa Blanca - Piano bar
- Le Cabaret - Theatre bar located in the Entertainment Centre
- Riviera - Swim-up bar, located at the main pool
- Renaissance - Located at the Bluefield's Beach Club
- Dutch Bar - Located in the Dutch Village
- Neptunes - Beach bar
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Services
- 4 swimming pools, 2 with swim-up pool bars
- 4 whirlpools
- Land Sports - table tennis, day / night tennis, sports pavilion, beach volleyball, squash, board games, pool tables and shuffle board
- Water sports - canoes / kayaks, sail boats, snorkelling, windsurfing, hydrobikes, kneeboarding, hobie cats, glass bottom boat, waterskiing and scuba-diving
- Fitness Centre - Aerobic classes, Aqua-Fit Classes, treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, stairclimbers, free weights, Cybex equipment and Universal weights
- Nightly Entertainment - Ampitheater, live shows, live bands, art auctions, white night, carnival party, Caribbean night beach party.
- Night Club
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Red Lane Spa
- Online check-in service
- Nurse's Station
* Minimum 3 night stay. Government & administration fees apply
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT