Restaurants & Bars:
- Jerk Shack - outdoor Jamaican Buffet with island jerk and Salad Bar
- Bella Napoli - all pizzas are made fresh to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- Eleanor's - Pan-Caribbean cuisine
- Le Jardinier - French cuisine
- Royal Thai - offers an authentic Thai experience on the offshore private island
- The Cricketers - British Pub
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties, light lunch, midnight snacks
- The Regency - International cuisine
- Tea Room - Serving afternoon tea daily
- Mariner Seaside Bar
- Piano Bar
- Pool Bar
- Island Bar
- The Cricketers Pub
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Service
- Swimming pools (7) including two signature swim-up pool bars
- Whirlpools (5)
- Daily Entertainment including contests and tournaments, Jamaican arts & craft classes, cooking demos, mixology classes, game shows and more
- Nightly Entertainment including Jamaica night, Island romance, Encore talent show, White Fantasy party & chocolate buffet, Carnival Beach Party, Reggae Fest, international night
- Weekly Events - Manager Robert Mondavi Wine & Cheese Cocktail Party, Sandals Select Cocktail & Dinner Party, Club Sandals Cocktail Party
- Land sports - basketball, bocci ball, lawn chess, darts, volleyball, board games, cards, croquet and day/night tennis
- Water sports - canoeing, paddleboards, windsurfing, kayaking, hobie cats, snorkelling, sail boats and scuba diving - unlimited for certified divers
- Fitness Centre
- Red Lane® Spa
- Bureau de Change
- Nurse station
- Gift shop
- Excursion desk
- Dine Around programme: Stay at one and play at all other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 20 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT