Restaurants & Bars:
- Jerk Shack - outdoor Jamaican Buffet with island jerk and Salad Bar
- Bella Napoli - all pizzas are made fresh to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- Eleanor's - Pan-Caribbean cuisine
- Le Jardinier - French cuisine
- Royal Thai - offers an authentic Thai experience on the offshore private island
- The Cricketers - British Pub
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties, light lunch, midnight snacks
- The Regency - International cuisine
- Tea Room - open for breakfast
- Mariner Seaside Bar
- Piano Bar
- Pool Bar
- Island Bar
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Service
- Swimming pools (7)
- Whirlpools (5)
- Daily Entertainment including Jamaican Arts & Craft Classes, Cooking Demos, Mixology Classes
- Nightly Entertainment including Cocktail party, Martini Evening, Beach Party; Talent show; Karaoke and Xbox One games;
- Land sports - basketball, bocci ball, lawn chess, darts, volleyball, board games, cards, outdoor checkers, croquet, shuffleboard, billiards, day/night tennis, horseshoe and table tennis
- Water sports - canoeing, aquatrikes, paddleboats, kayaking, hobie cats, snorkelling, sail boats and scuba diving
- Fitness Centre
- Red Lane® Spa
- Bureau de Change
- Nurse station
- Gift shop
- Excursion desk
- Online check-in service
- Laundry & Dry cleaning
- Dine Around programme: Stay at one and play at all other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 19 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT