Restaurants & Bars
- Barefoot by the Sea - Take your shoes off and sink your toes into the sand as you dine on the beach; Create your Own Seafood â Ã la carte restaurant
- Beach Bistro- local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties, light lunch, midnight snacks
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria - all pizzas are made fresh to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- Cucina Romana - Italian â Ã la carte
- Kimonos - Japanese Teppanyaki Cuisine
- Sundowner - outdoor or indoor a la carte Jamaican cuisine
- The Bayside - buffett/French Brasserie- Ã la carte dining
- Chocolate Symphony - weekly chocolate buffet on Wednesdays
- Swim-up Pool Bar
- Piano & Sports Bar
- Main Bar
- Kimono's Bar
- Beach Bar
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pools (3)
- Whirlpools (3)
- Dive certification pool (1)
- Off-Shore Island
- Nightly Entertainment including cocktail parties and theme nights such as Island Night, Burlesque, White Night, Caribbean Night and Talent Show
- Landsports - Basketball, Board Games, Bocce Ball, Pool tables, Croquet, Darts Giant Chess, Volleyball (Beach/Pool), Shuffleboard, Table Tennis, Tennis Courts (4, 2 lit for night play)
- Water sports - Aquatics, glass bottom boat, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling, water skiing, windsurfing, hobie cats, knee boarding and scuba diving
- Fitness centre
- Red Lane Spa
- Photo shop
- Online check-in service
- Dine Around programme: Stay at one and play at other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 19 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
â¢ Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
â¢ Dress shoes or sandals.
â¢ NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
â¢ NO ~ hats nor caps.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT