Restaurants & Bars
- Barefoot by the Sea - Take your shoes off and sink your toes into the sand as you dine on the beach; Create your Own Seafood Ã la carte restaurant
- Beach Bistro- local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties, light lunch, midnight snacks
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria - all pizzas are made fresh to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- Cucina Romana - Italian Ã la carte
- Kimonos - Japanese Teppanyaki Cuisine
- Sundowner - outdoor or indoor a la carte Jamaican cuisine
- The Bayside - buffett/French Brasserie- Ã la carte dining
- Chocolate Symphony - weekly chocolate buffet on Wednesdays
- Swim-up Pool Bar
- Piano & Sports Bar
- Main Bar
- Kimono's Bar
- Beach Bar
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pools (3)
- Whirlpools (3)
- Dive certification pool (1)
- Off-Shore Island
- Nightly Entertainment including cocktail parties and theme nights such as Island Night, Burlesque, White Night, Caribbean Night and Talent Show
- Landsports - Basketball, Board Games, Bocce Ball, Pool tables, Croquet, Darts Giant Chess, Volleyball (Beach/Pool), Shuffleboard, Table Tennis, Tennis Courts (4, 2 lit for night play)
- Water sports - Aquatics, glass bottom boat, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling, water skiing, windsurfing, hobie cats, knee boarding and scuba diving
- Fitness centre
- Red Lane Spa
- Photo shop
- Online check-in service
- Dine Around programme: Stay at one and play at other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 19 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT