Restaurants & Bars:
- Bayside - Buffet/ French Brassiere for dinner
- Cricketer's Pint (Pub) - Authentic British Pub Cuisine
- Café de Paris - French Patisserie
- Cucina Romana - Italian a la carte
- Dino's Pizzeria - All pizzas are made to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - Local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties and light lunch
- Oleander - Jamaican a la carte
- Stew Fish - Jamaican Seafood a la carte
- Tokyo Jo's - Asian Wok cuisine
- Late Night Buffet - Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Beach Bar
- Swim-Up Pool Bar/Piano Bar
- Main Bar
- Cricketer's Pint
Facilities & Services:
- 4 Swimming pools
- 3 Whirlpools
- 2 Saunas
- 2 Steamrooms
- Fitness Centre
- Scuba diving (Unlimited for certified divers)
- Water Sports: Canoeing, Kayaking, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboards, Underwater Vision (Glass bottom) boats, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding, Water-skiing, Snorkelling, Windsurfing and Tubing
- Nightly Entertainment including Cocktail party, Beach Party, Caribbean Night, and much more
- Red Lane® Spa
- Land Sports: Day & Night Tennis; Outdoor Chess Board Games; Basketball; Table Tennis; Pool Tables; Beach & Pool Volleyball; Croquet; Horseshoes; Shuffle Board
- Gift shop
- Bureau de Change
- Nurse station with Doctor on call 24hrs
- Dine Around - Sandals gives you three holidays in one with their exclusive 'Stay at one, Play at three'. Your dining options expand to 20 restaurants. Complimentary round-trip transfers between all resorts are part of the Sandals' Luxury Included® Difference.
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT