Restaurants & Bars:
- Bayside - Buffet/ French Brassiere for dinner
- Cricketerâs Pint (Pub) - Authentic British Pub Cuisine
- CafÃ© de Paris - French Patisserie
- Cucina Romana - Italian â a la carte
- Dinoâs Pizzeria - All pizzas are made to order in the finest traditional Italian fashion
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - Local Beach grill offering Jamaican specialties and light lunch
- Oleander - Jamaican a la carte
- Stew Fish - Jamaican Seafood â Ã la carte
- Tokyo Joâs - Asian Wok cuisine
- Late Night Buffet - Weekly late night chocolate buffet
- Beach Bar
- Swim-Up Pool Bar/Piano Bar
- Main Bar
- Cricketerâs Pint
Facilities & Services:
- 4 Swimming pools
- 4 Whirlpools
- 2 Saunas
- 2 Steamrooms
- Fitness Centre
- Scuba diving
- Nightly Entertainment including Cocktail party, Martini Evening, Beach Party, Wine tasting, Snorkelling and exclusive Island Routes Tours
- Amphitheatre and Theme Nights
- Red Lane Spa
- Land Sports: Day & Night Tennis; Outdoor Chess Board Games; Basketball; Table Tennis; Pool Tables; Beach & Pool Volleyball; Croquet; Horseshoes; Bocci Ball
- Gift shop
- Bureau de Change
- Nurse station with Doctor on call 24hrs
- Dine Around - Sandals gives you three holidays in one with their exclusive Play at 3 Program. Your dining options expand to 19 restaurants. Complimentary round-trip transfers between all resorts are part of the Sandals' Luxury IncludedÂ® Difference.
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
â¢ Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
â¢ Dress shoes or sandals.
â¢ NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
â¢ NO ~ hats nor caps.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT