Restaurants Limitless access to seven specialty-themed restaurants featuring communal tables and unique culinary experiences require no reservations and room service is available 24-hours. 10 additional dining options at Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James next door are available to guests of Breathless Montego Bay. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open is dependent upon occupancy level
Open for Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Poised atop the resort this restaurant offers panoramic views and an array of differing culinary traditions. Happy Hour menu including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres available 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. The Dress Code is Casual Elegance
Bare Buns Grill
Open 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m, this restaurant offers delicious burgers, Jamaican patties, cocktails and light fares. Located at the Breathless beach club, the dress Code is Casual
Open for Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m, this restaurant has an extensive à la carte selection of classic, international menus with a Caribbean influence in air conditioned indoor seating or outdoor terrace. The Dress code is Casual.
Open for Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. and Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. This restaurant offers delicately grilled seafood and other specialities served in a casual Caribbean ambience with indoor and alfresco seating options available and views of the bay. The dress code is casual elegance.
The Nook Café
Open 24-hours. This café offers premium coffee, iced lattes and espresso shots, hot tea, pastries, snacks and scones within a relaxed, contemporary environment. The Dress Code is Casual
Open for dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. this restaurant offers locally grown ingredients, with Latin influences. Calming water motifs, natural wood and fiery red water goblets, merge together to create a sophisticated ambiance with banquet table options for mingling and secluded tables for two for a romantic touch. The dress Code is casual
Open for breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. This Main buffet restaurant serves a variety of international specialties with air-conditioned indoor seating and outdoor terrace options. The dress code is Casual
Enhance your experience with a private romantic dinner for two! Make whatever special occasion you are celebrating - honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays - even more special with a private dinner with your sweetheart. Ask about our very romantic, private candlelight dinner on the beach for two, which is served only by advance reservation through our concierge. Limited availability. Additional charges apply.
Casual– Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance– Sneakers/tennis shoes or dress sandals, dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops. Long pants required for men.
Five bars and lounges, including the only rooftop pool and bar in Jamaica, serve unlimited premium wines, spirits and beers. The Breathless beach club features palapas, a beach bar, a grill and wait service. Fire pits, cabanas, and theme parties provide the ultimate mix of social settings. Guests’ full access to Secrets St. James and Secrets Wild Orchid next door provide eight additional bar and lounge options, including the Desires nightclub. The number of bars open is subject to change and dependent upon occupancy level.
This roof-top bar is for xhale club guests only 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; All guests are welcome 6:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. The bar offers stunning 360° unobstructed views of the mountains, ocean and bay with Reggae, Salsa and Meringue as a backdrop. Non-xhale club guests can purchase passes for daytime access. There is a Happy Hour menu including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres available 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The bar is open from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and offers delightful cocktail mixes and premium brands in a mellow, relaxed atmosphere so you can sip and enjoy views of the bay punctuated with lush tropical buds.
This bar is open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It is a beach bar with palapas and wait service and is located at the Breathless beach club
This bar is open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It is in the main pool entertainment zone and has a swim-up bar, funky glasses and a DJ
Open 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m, this bar is located in the main lobby bar and music lounge, where guests can find a cozy seat and reconnect with those who mean the world to them, or mix, mingle and meet people from around the world
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury guests can Sip, Savor & See at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay and Sunscape Cove Montego Bay. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts, including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theatre.
Activities and Entertainment
- Beach volleyball**
- Two tennis courts**
- Big screen movies on the beach**
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Dance lessons
- Patois lessons
- Golf* (closest course is 30 minutes away)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia - Open 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and located at neighboring Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James, the spa offers massages, saunas, body treatments, Vichy showers, lush gardens, fountains, fruit bars, beauty salons, locker rooms, restrooms, open palapas, a hydro massage room, facials, Jacuzzis, cold water pools ,foot basins, a yoga facility, a steam room and a water circuit.
- Fitness centre- open 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. This state-of-the-art fitness center located at neighboring Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James. There are Treadmills, Stationary bikes, a Step-climber, Universal machines, a Weight room, Restrooms, a Vanity mirror.
- Water Sports & Dive Center** - 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – offering complimentary Kayaks, Snorkelling, (guided tours), Hobie cats. At an additional cost there is Scuba diving tours and certifications, courses and equipment rental, Water skiing, Parasailing, Wakeboarding, Knee boarding, Tubing, Banana Boat Ride, Glass Bottom Boat Tours, Deep Sea Fishing, Sailing, Windsurfing.
- The beach is located at neighboring Secrets Resorts & Spas and can be accessed by a skywalk.
- Beach Club with palapas, grill, bar and wait service
- Main pool (topless optional) with a swimup bar
- Rooftop pool exclusive to xhale club guests from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (passes can be purchased for daytime access for nonxhale club guests)
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- Airport transportation*
- Tour desk
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service*
- Car rental*
- Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Free wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Wedding packages
- Technology centre with four computers, printers, photocopiers, Ipads, 3D Selfies and 3D printer*, Virtual Reality
* additional costs may apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT