Restaurants and Bars
- Altitude - panoramic views and a blend of cuisines. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm), Happy hour (6pm to 8pm).
- Bare Buns Grill – Burgers, Jamaican patties, cocktails and snacks at the Breathless beach club (11am to 6pm).
- Culinaria – International menus with a Caribbean influence. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Fishnets – delicately grilled seafood with views of the bay. Open for lunch (12:30 to 3pm) and dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- The Nook Café – a café offering pastries and deli snacks. Open 24 hours.
- Sofrito – Latin influences with a sophisticated ambiance. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Spoon – international buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am) and lunch (12:30pm to 4pm).
- Altitude rooftop bar - xhale club guests only 10am to 6pm; All guests 6pm to 2am.
- The Bar with bay views (12pm to 12am).
- Foam Beach bar (10am to 6pm).
- Freestyles swim up bar (10am to 6pm).
- Wink lobby bar (10am to 2am).
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience- Enjoy complimentary dinner, drinks and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts from 6 pm to 1 am. Terms and conditions apply (book by 3pm, guests are responsible for cost of transportation, special restrictions may apply for special events)
- A romantic, private candlelight dinner on the beach*
- Beach volleyball**
- Two tennis courts**
- Big screen movies on the beach**
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Dance lessons
- Patois lessons
- Golf* (closest course is 30 minutes away)
- snorkelling and diving at the Montego Bay Marine Park
- Snorkelling (guided tours)
- Hobie cats
- Scuba diving tours and certifications, courses and equipment rental *
- Water skiing *
- Banana Boat Ride*
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours*
- Deep Sea Fishing*
- A beach at neighbouring sister resorts can be accessed by a skywalk.
- Spa (see below for more information)
- Fitness (see below for more information)
- Beach Club with palapas, grill, bar and wait service
- Main pool (topless optional) with a swim-up bar
- Rooftop pool exclusive to xhale club guests from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (passes can be purchased for daytime access for non-xhale club guests)
*Additional costs apply
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- Airport transportation*
- Tour desk
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service*
- Car rental*
- Secrets Spa*
- Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Free wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wedding packages, newlywed and anniversary packages
- Bachelorette and bachelor party
- Break-up package
- Meetings and groups
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Technology centre (9am to 10pm) – 4 computers, printer and photocopier, iPad rentals, 3D selfies and 3D printer, Virtual reality.
- Unlimited connectivity –Free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions and more
*Additional costs apply
Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
Located at neighbouring sister resorts, the spa can be accessed by a skywalk.
- Fresh fruit bar
- Zen Beauty Salon
- Beauty/hair salon including manicure and pedicure stations
- Separate locker rooms for men and women
- Swiss shower
- Pressure shower
- Common areas fresh fruit bar
- 10 indoor massage cabins with individual showers and two open palapas in the pool area
- 5 dual massage rooms with shower
- 1 hydro massage room with shower
- 1 wet massage room with shower
- 3 facial rooms
- Jacuzzi for 8 people
- Cold water pool
- Foot basin
- Reception and waiting area
- Decorative fountains and waterfalls
- A peaceful garden with a yoga facility
- Water circuit
- Steam room
Fitness centre (6am to 8pm)
This state-of-the-art fitness centre located at neighbouring sister resorts and can be accessed by a skywalk.
- Stationary bikes
- Universal machines
- Weight room
- Vanity mirror
Local Points of Interest:
- "Hip Strip" (10 minutes away) - shopping, local handicrafts and an exciting night life.
- Montego Bay’s Duty free shopping.
- Montego Bay’s Multiple beaches, all with a backdrop of low, picturesque mountains.
- White Witch’s Rose Hall and Tryall old sugar cane plantations and mills.
- Horseback Riding (25 minutes away).
- Rose Hall Great House (30 minutes away) – a haunted house, dungeon, and pub.
- White Witch Golf Course (30 mins away) – an 18 hole championship golf course with Caribbean Sea views.
- Rick’s Café (90 minutes away) - a historic restaurant with Cliffside views.
- Dunn’s River falls – (90 minutes away) falls and beaches, perfect for climbing, swimming, picnics and photos.
- Bob Marley’s home and museum (120 minutes away).
- Scenic South Coast (120 minutes away) – located off the beaten path, these beaches offer privacy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT