Restaurants & Bar:
- Barefoot Grill - serving grilled snacks in a casual ambiance
- World Café© - open air buffet restaurant offering a variety of specialities
- Da Mario - enjoy Mediterranean dishes served in s relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Gohan - a fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies
- Seaside Grill - get a unique experience of dining under the stars with views of the Caribbean Sea
- Coco Café© - treat yourself with a cup of refreshing tea or coffee throughout the day
- Terrace Restaurant - serving international favourites
- Windows - Buffet, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Desires - music lounge
- Manatees - swim-up bar
- Barracuda - pool bar
- Sugar Reef - seaside bar
- Rendezvous - lobby bar
- Oasis Lobby bar
- The terrace Bar
- Beach volleyball
- Two tennis courts
- Multi-function playing area
- Movies on the beach
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Dance and Patois lessons
- Golfing* (closest course is 30 minutes away)
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Motorized watersports* (nearby)
- Scuba diving *
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Hours: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The Explorer’s Club for Kids is a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12 open daily from 8 a.m. to 9p.m., designed to entertain the little ones with different programs based on science, nature and exploration. The kids will enjoy arts & crafts, a playground, movie nights and sand castle competitions. One night a week, the kids also have the opportunity to sleep in tents at the club or on the beach (with parents’ approval, of course)! Parents can rest assured while their children participate in fun-filled activities because all Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in child CPR. For additional information, contact extension # 691.
Core Zone Teens Club
Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
We offer special activities for your teens, ages 13-17, too! The Core Zone features daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers and nightly entertainment until 10 p.m. They can chill out and enjoy a variety of board games including backgammon, chess and checkers, play a round on the foosball table, shoot some pool or play PlayStation. Flat screen TVs are always available to kick back and enjoy. There are also planned events including karaoke night, water sports, socials and more!
Sunscape Spa by Pevonia®
Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The Sunscape Spa by Pevonia at Sunscape Splash features nine treatment rooms including five massage rooms named after Jamaican fruits, a hydrotherapy room, and a facial room. Massage services are also offered on the beach and in the gazebo. His and her steam rooms and saunas are available. The beauty salon, adequate for bridal parties, offers hair styling services, manicures and pedicures.
Hours: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. Our fully equipped, air-conditioned fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment and a large separate yoga and aerobics room. Guests can enjoy ocean views while staying in shape.
Facilities & Services
- Five swimming pools including two heated pools: one main pool with a swim-up bar, an activities pool, a quiet pool, a pool by the waterpark and children’s pool
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- In-room babysitting*
- Airport transportation*
- Tour desk
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service*
- Car rental*
- Sunscape Spa*
- Gift shop*
- Pirate’s Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Main convention ballroom with capacity for up to 120 people auditorium style
Local Points of Interest:
Rose Hall Great House – A legendary great house, Rose Hall is known for its history and tales of being haunted. 10 mi. /30 min.
Dolphin Cove – Enjoy interacting and swimming with the dolphins at this exciting adventure. 45 mi. /90 min.
Unique Golf Courses – Five golf courses including: White Witch Golf Course, Half Moon Golf Club, Tryall Golf Club, Three Palms Ocean Course at Wyndham Rose Hall and Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, each considered to be some of the Caribbean’s most picturesque and challenging golf courses.
Dunn’s River Falls – This major Caribbean tourist attraction is a great day trip for couples, families and friends with its massive waterfalls. Guests enjoy climbing to the top of the falls and swimming in them. 45 mi. /90 min.
Rick’s Café – Rick’s Café was the first bar and restaurant of its kind built in a small fishing town with little modern development. The restaurant is known for its deep history and location alongside a cliff showing beautiful Jamaican scenery. 40 mi. /90 min.
Scenic South Coast – Located off the beaten path of Jamaica, the South Coast is known for its privacy and miles of beautiful beaches. 40 mi. /120 min.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT