Restaurants & Bars
- The Bay Window - Gourmet a la carte international dining open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Carlyle - Offers you French cuisine with a hint of the Caribbean flavour and the signature flambé dessert
- Nibbles - Garden-side grill serving snacks and other daily specialities
- The Sunset Bar
- The Bay Window Bar
Resort Evening dress code: Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers. No hats nor caps.
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Nightly entertainment including nightly shows, GM’s Welcome Party, Resident Pianist, Piano Bar
- Water sports - all water sports are available at nearby Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean including: canoes, kayaks, sailboats, snorkelling, windsurfing, hydrobikes, paddle boarding, scuba diving
- Land sports - Basketball, day/night tennis, darts, table tennis, croquet, shuffle board
- Red Lane® Spa
- Sandals Exclusive Exchange programme: Stay at one and play at all other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 20 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
- Online check-in service
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nurse's station
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT