Restaurants & Bars
- The Bay Window - Gourmet Ã la carte international dining open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Carlyle - Offers you French cuisine with a hint of the Caribbean flavour and the signature flambÃ© dessert
- Nibbles - Garden-side grill serving snacks and other daily specialities
- The Sunset Bar
- The Bay Window Bar
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
â¢ Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
â¢ Dress shoes or sandals.
â¢ NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
â¢ NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool and whirlpool
- Fitness Centre
- Nightly entertainment including Sandals Select Guest Cocktail & Dinner Party, White Night and Chocolate Buffet and Reggae Sand Party
- Band with Cabaret singers
- Water sports - all water sports are available at nearby Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Royal Caribbean including: Canoes, kayaks, catamaran, glass bottom boats, sail boats, snorkelling, aquatrikes, hobie cat sailing, water skiing, windsurfing, paddle boats and Scuba diving
- Land sports - Basketball, day/night tennis, indoor/outdoor chess, darts, table tennis, bocce ball, outdoor checkers, croquet, shuffle board, horseshoes and pool
- Red Lane Spa
- Sandals Exclusive Exchange programme: Stay at one and play at all other Sandals Resorts in Jamaica. Since 3 of Sandals resorts are in the Montego Bay area within minutes of each other, there are free roundtrip transfers are provided throughout the day, giving you the freedom to choose from as many as 19 different restaurants, plus expand other amenity choices as well from pools to bars. It's like having multiple vacations in one!
- Online check-inn service
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nurse's station
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT