Restaurants & Bars
- Seagrape Terrace - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner this outdoor restaurant offers tasty lunches, delightful snacks and gourmet dining after sunset. Named after the prickly Seagrape tree found throughout the resort, the Seagrape Terrace is shaded by fragrant almond trees and overlooks Sunset Beach.
- Il Giardino - Open on Tuesdays and Sundays only. step into the elegantly frescoed Il Giardino and be instantly transported to a wonderfully romantic restaurant on the coast of Italy. The mouth-watering menu was created by our internationally-trained chefs and offers a variety of beautifully presented authentic Italian dishes.
- The Sugar Mill Restaurant - taking a cue from the diverse cultures that season the Caribbean kitchen, Sugar Mill's chefs have fused the many influences of the region to create a mÃ©lange of tastes that is truly Caribbean fusion cuisine. Recipes and methods from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas are joined together in a "melting pot" to create new exotic flavours to tempt the appetite and awaken the palate.
- The Sugar Mill Wine Cellar - One of the finest wine cellars in Jamaica graces the entrance of The Sugar Mill Restaurant. Our award-winning wine list boasts over 150 superb varieties from across the globe. Enjoy a tour with our sommelier, choose your own bottle, and savour the unique atmosphere of local cedar wood blended with the alluring aroma of perfectly aged wine.
- The Prince of Wales - Pull up a stool and order a pint and a plate of fish and chips at this fun and authentic English Pub. Named in honour of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales who has visited the resort twice, the pub is a place to rest, and enjoy savory pub fare and jovial atmosphere. Located in the Shopping Village. Open Wednesday - Sunday
- Aaarya - Open for Lunch & Dinner. Just inside the Shopping Village, this dual cuisine restaurant offers authentic Tandoori and Moghlai cuisine as well as sumptuous Thai dishes prepared by native chefs.
- La Baguette - With the free-form Oleander Pool on one side and the Caribbean Sea on the other, this al fresco restaurant and bar specializes in mouthwatering grilled fare. It has an inviting "come as you are" dress code that underlies Half Moon's atmosphere of barefoot elegance in a relaxed beachfront setting.
- The Royal Pavilion - the place to stop by for a quick snack and a cold drink.
- Lester's Bar
- Cedar Bar
- Hibiscus Pool Bar
- 19th Hole Bar (on the Half Moon Golf Course)
- Oleander Bar (at La Baguette/Oleander Pool)
- Sugar Mill Bar
- Beach Bar
In addition to all the above-mentioned restaurants and bars Half Moon also hosts a Beach Barbecue for guests at Sunset Beach on Friday nights.
**NOTICE: Due to light refurbishments the operating times of some restaurants have changed until 31st October 2015
The Beach bar (next to the il Giardino Restaurant) will serve drinks and light menu choices from 9:00am to 1:00am during the temporary closure of the Cedar Bar.
The pepperpot restaurant at the Oleander Terrace will be serving breakfast and lunch daily and dinner from Monday to Thursday.
Moonchies Beach Grill will operate for lunch as usual.
The Seagrape Restaurant will be temporarily closed for breakfast and lynch and will open together with the Italian restaurant Il Giardino for dinner. As an alternative dining venue every evening a complimentary shuttle service will be available for the Mystic India off property restaurant.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Hibiscus Pool and Swim-Up Bar
- Olympic Lap Pool
- Oleander Children's Swimming Pool
- Non-motorised Water Sports - snorkelling, kayaks, pedal boats, beach floats
- Hobi Wave *
- Sunfish *
- Sailing *
- Windsurfing *
- Banana Boat Rides *
- Watersports and Dive Centre - Scuba Diving, PADI certifications, parasailing, boat trips, water-skiing, tubing, wakeboard, kneeboard and glass bottom tours
- Fern Tree Spa
- Health & Fitness Centre - Spinning and Personal Trainers available ***
- Tennis and Squash Courts (13 courts)
- Equestrian Centre - Pony Park & Pony Rides, Jungle Jaunt, Private Lessons, Sand Shuttle Beach Ride - a very popular ride that includes a swim with the horses
- Half Moon Shopping Village
- Tours & Adventures
- Anancy Children's Village
- The Hype Zone - teenagers' club
Exclusive Dolphin Lagoon:
- Beach Encounter â A basic programme geared for young children and non-swimmers.
- Deep Water Encounter â The next level of interaction with the dolphins.
- Swim Encounter - Our most popular programme where you meet the dolphins and experience their powerful swimming.
- Private Swims - Designed for those who want more quality one-on-one time with the dolphins.
- Trainer for a Day - The ultimate dolphin experience of spending the whole day with our trainers doing everything a dolphin trainer would do.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT