Restaurants & Bars
- Seaside Terrace - Dine al fresco under the stars with a varied menu including seafood, prime meats and local fresh vegetables
- The Grill - The newly-opened Grill at Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated just above the main bar and terrace of Round Hill Hotel and Villas, offering beautiful ocean views and direct breezes
- The Restaurant at Round Hill – offers an exquisite table d’hote dining experience on the resort’s upstairs dining terrace. Promising an intimate dining experience, the restaurant is not open to small children or large groups and has limited seating. The Restaurant at Round Hill is seasonal and open from mid-December to March each year.
- Cocktail Bar
- Beach Bar
- Pool Bar
Facilities & Services
- A swimming pool is located right at the edge of the sea, adjacent to the Pineapple House.
- Tennis - The use of Round Hill Hotel and Villas's all weather courts is complimentary to all guests. There are 5 courts in all, 2 of which are lighted. Complimentary tennis racquets are also available. Tennis lessons are also available for adults and children with the resort's Tennis Pro at an extra charge.
- Golf - 10 minutes away is the famous Tryall golf course. Complimentary transportation is available. Tee times can be booked through the Front Desk, payment for green fees must be made directly at Tryall. Additional charges apply.
- Spa - A world-class spa overlooking the sea, housing a full service beauty salon and seven treatment rooms including a couples massage room and the Hydrotherapy Loft. A teen's spa menu is also available for ages 12 - 16 years old. Additional charges apply.
- Fitness Centre and Classes -Spacious exercise room with free weights, treadmills, Stairmaster, bicycle, and daily exercise classes with instruction from Monday to Sunday.
- Yoga - lessons available for an additional charge.
- Jogging and Walking Path - There is a lovely path to the other bay side of Round Hill Hotel and Villas
- Nature Garden Walk - The hotels head gardener will meet guests every Friday afternoon to guide you through their well-kept gardens. See bulletin board in the lobby.
- Water sports - Complimentary snorkelling, kayaks, pedal boats and glass bottom boat rides. Also available at an additional charge is tubing, water skiing, windsurfers and hobie cats and private lessons can be arranged. Scuba Diving for both certified divers or if you would like to take a PADI course or Discover Scuba Diving course
- Pineapple Kids Club - Complimentary for children aged 3 - 6 years. Open daily 9:00am - 5:00pm all year round. Activities include nature walks, arts & crafts, water sports, talent shows, Reggae lessons, movie and story hour.
- 7-Up Club – housed in the same building as the Pineapple Kids Club, this club is for children 7 years and up. The 7-Up Club features the following amenities: a foosball table, pool table, Wii console, X-Box, karaoke, 2 Cool Chairs (wired for music and games), a computer, TV, board games, books, computer, bean bags
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT