Restaurants & Bars
- The International Restaurant - this is the resort's main dining venue; an informal buffet-style restaurant open for breakfast and dinner
- Spicers Restaurant & Bar - a covered dining area and bar near the pool open for lunch and drinks, this restaurant serves deliciously spiced meals.
- The Oriental - this a la carte restaurant specialising in Far Eastern cuisine is open for dinner.
- Courtyard Cafe - the latest addition to the number of lounges in the resort, this chill out venue serves afternoon tea between 4pm and 5pm daily.
- The Tamarind Lounge - open from 12 noon to 12 midnight, this lively bar is the place to head down to for enjoying a vibrant evening entertainment programme.
- Trader Bar - with limited opening times (subject to weather conditions) this bar serves refreshing drinks on the beach.
Please note that all restaurantas at Grenadian by Rex Resorts are non-smoking.
- Swimming pool
- Yoga Terrace
- Beach Volleyball
- Tennis courts (charge for the floodlights)
- Horse riding (nearby)
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports including snorkel equipment, windsurfing, sunfish sailing
- Scuba diving and deep sea fishing
- PADI certified Scuba Divng School
- Regular evening entertainment
- Children's activities (4-12 years) Monday to Friday 9.00am to midday then 2.00pm to 4.00pm and small playground
- Babysitting can be arranged locally with concierge - additional charges apply
- Room service - tray charges may apply
- Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet Access
For your information - Please note that there is a dress code for dinner where men are asked to wear collared shirts and long trousers in all bars and restaurants during evenings. T-shirts, shorts and beach wraps are all acceptable for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT