The Young Island Resort boasts 29 cottages and suites which are all fan cooled with shuttered windows and include a number of facilities:
- Private bathroom - including an open air private garden shower
- Furnished private terrace
- Mini fridge
- Wall safe
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning is available in a number of superior cottages
- Superior Cottages: King-bedded cottages (which can be replaced with two twin beds, if preferred), are located nearest the beach and shoreline, or low on the hillside. Although most are free standing, some Superior Cottages can interconnect to accommodate families. Accommodations are Cottage Style with sea view, open-air garden shower and private patio. These Superior Cottages can accommodate up to two adults.
- Deluxe Cottages: These are larger cottages fitted with king size beds, all having sea views and private patios. Most of these cottages are on the middle hillside, with one other located on the beach. They each include the features of the Superior Cottages, as well as a seating area within the bedroom and a large terrace, plus a kettle and/or coffeemaker. They have a maximum occupancy of two adults.
- Luxury with Plunge Pool: These deluxe suites are situated on the beach or the hillside and are all furnished with king size beds. As well as the facilities of the other Cottages, these Luxury Suites have their own private plunge pool, as well as a separate seating area, CD players, large terrace and private gazebo. The maximum occupancy for these suites is three adults.
- Duvernette Suite: This two bedroom hillside cottage with spacious separate living and dining areas is fully air-conditioned. The cottage is situated at the top of Young Island and boasts incredible views of the sea, Fort Duvernette, St. Vincent and Bequia. Accommodations are Cottage Style with sea view, an open-air garden shower and private patio. As well as features of all other Cottages, this suite has a spacious living room, kitchen, split level terrace with a small infinity-edge swimming pool and panoramic ocean views. In the suite's private yard is a number of furnished deck chairs, an umbrella, and a hammock. The maximum occupancy for the Duvernette Suite is two adults and two children.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT