Restaurants & Bars
- Solana on 7 Mile Beach - one of the finest gourmet restaurants in Grand Cayman, this beautifully located dining venue sits overlooking the beach offering the most spectacular views imaginable. Open for lunch and dinner this gem of a restaurant serves refined International gourmet cuisine with a varied range of tempting delights featuring on the extensive menu.
- Red Parrot - offering casual Italian cuisine in an informal yet elegant setting, this charming restaurant is ideal for hearty family meals. Here guests can choose from sumptuous buffet breakfast or tasty a la carte options for dinner or breakfast.
- Sol Bar - being the resort's main and only beachside and poolside bar, this refreshing eatery features a full bar and lunch service including American favourites such as smoky Beach BBQs and happy hours.
- Balboa's Lounge - this elegant and welcoming venue is a relaxing place in which to enjoy a range of delicious tapas and light meals. Featuring indoor and outdoor seating, this inviting lounge is the perfect stop for after dinner drink with a selection of fine liqueurs and flavourful rum cocktails.
- Balboa's Coffee Lounge - for those in a rush to get somewhere (or simply head back to the beach for long sunbathing sessions) this restaurant offers an alternative option for quick and light dishes including an wide and varied assortment of coffee specialties, bagels, pastries, muffins, fresh fruit and light lunches.
- Room Service - Featuring a full menu with plenty of tempting mouthwatering options, Marriot Grand Cayman Beach Resort's Room Service is available from 6:00am until midnight.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Beachfront Swimming Pool
- LA MER Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Brittania Golf Course
- Camp ECO Kids' Club
- Arts 'n Crafts
- Family Treasure Hunt
- Barber / Beauty Salon & Shop
- Gift Shop / Newsstand
- Concierge Desk
- Business Services
- On-Site Laundry
- Valet Dry-Cleaning
- Room Service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Complimentary Parking
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT