Restaurants & Bars
- Hemingways - having been recently voted as one of the "Top 3 Restaurants in the Caribbean" by Wine Spectator magazine, this panoramic beachside restaurant is so popular that advanced reservations are always a must. With a charming dining room overlooking the famous Seven Mile Beach and a casual and relaxed ambience, this restaurant serves award-winning, sophisticated Caribbean specialties. And for those seeking shade from the sun, air-conditioned indoor seating is also available in an elegant setting.
- Bamboo Restaurant - featuring a trendy decor and ambience coupled with energetic staff and an eclectic mix of music, this restaurant has quickly managed to become one of Grand Cayman's hottest nightspots serving exquisite Asian cuisine. Boasting the best sushi bar on the Caribbean, here guests are treated to a unique atmosphere of understated elegance with Asian influences present in an array of sushi and sashimi dishes as well as delectable appetisers, specialty drinks, delicious desserts and the ever famous "Kazatini" and "Smiling Buddha", a pair of unique cocktails no guest should fail to try. On Wednesday and Friday nights, DJ Craig spins some good old and new good tunes all night long to spice up the evening.
- Aphrodisiac Buddha Lounge in Bamboo - Every Saturday night Bamboo offers a theme night with offering lovers with a smooth and sexy menu for lovers to indulge in. A champagne special by the glass or the bottle runs all night long while Oyster specials are the highlight of the evening.
- Britannia Grille - an ideal fun spot for enjoying a hearty meal all by yourself or stop to grab a fresh morning coffee and newspaper, this fresh venue is located off Seven Mile Beach while being directly connected to the popular Britannia Golf Course. With a casual and cool ambience this place conveys a warm feeling and will have you feeling right at home from the moment you step through the door. Being an ideal venue for casual business meetings or leisurely surfing the web, Britannia is located on an open air patio where nothing can disturb guests or interrupt their peace and quiet while watching the resident iguanas sunbathe along the banks of the pond. Alternatively, indoor dining will offer guests with a charming bar area and games room.
- Seven Mile Beach Bar (Hemingways Bar) - open from morning till late afternoon everyday this is the best place to enjoy a thirst-quenching cocktail or revitalising juice while admiring the panoramic beach views and sunsets from the comfortable open-air tables. Fresh and casual, Hemingways Bar is the perfect place to chill out and unwind after a long day of lazy sunbathing by the beach.
- Britannia Bar and Lounge - this lively sports bar is the place to enjoy a warm family get together or watch the latest games while enjoying unsurpassable views. Board games and darts are also provided to enjoy a relaxing time with friends while savouring a late lunch (served until 5pm) Alternatively, guests are welcome to kick back in the comfort of the sofa lounge and curl up with a good book and a glass of wine.
- Rum Point Wreck Bar - named after the remnants of old rum barrels washed ashore from sinking ships, this colourful bar has long been a favourite gathering spot for locals who come to chill out with one of the famous Mudslides in the shade of the picturesque Casuarina pine trees. Here guests are treated to a range of tasty rum libations, all 100% locally made with the finest ingredients.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Spa & Body Treatments
- 'Stay Fit' 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Snorkelling & Diving Packages
- Red Sail Sports & watersporsts /marina
- Lil' turtles Kids Camp at the Beach (for children aged 3-11)
- Jazz Night at Hemingway's
- Britannia Golf Course
- Champagne Welcome
- Complimentary Fruit in lobby
- Ice Machines
- Business Centre
- Dive Shop
- Gift Shops
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Currency Exchange
- Baby Facilities
- Rainy Day Family Activities
- Complimentary Parking
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT