Restaurants & Bar -
- SeaHarvest - this highly-praised restaurant enjoys a panoramic poolside location and features a selection of mouthwatering dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Divided into 2 sections, the restaurant has an air conditioned space surrounded by large windows filtering plenty of sunlight while the second section is an alfresco patio dining venue from which to take in the fresh evening breezes. The restaurant boasts a varied selection of menus: a Snack Menu, a Lunch Menu, a Dinner Menu, an Indian Menu and an extensive wine list.
- My Bar - adjacent to the SeaHarvest Restaurant, this revitalising bar is the place to capture the true essence of the tropics while you take a seat right at one of the most beautiful points from which to watch Grand Cayman's spectacular sunsets. As some may expect Seafood is the specialty of the house, but the daily lunch and dinner menus also include a variety of soups, salads, meat and poultry dishes as well as curries and pastas. Old favourites from the snack menu also include English-style Fish and Chips while Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with honey mustard sauce is one of the local favourites. On top of all this a good selection of ice cold beers and cocktails is also available.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Award-winning Sunset Divers
- Dive Operations
- 5 Custom Dive Boats
- Cathy Church's Underwater Photo Gallery
- Complimentary Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access (at some key locations and hotspots throughout the resort)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT