Restaurants and Bars
Now Garden offers four gourmet dining options including: two à la carte restaurants, a grill and a buffet. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open is dependent upon occupancy level. No reservations are required. New! 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Carnival International Café at Now Larimar. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night Now Garden offers three bars and lounges serving premium international and domestic brand beverages. Additionally, guests have the opportunity to enjoy 7 bars and lounges at Now Larimar Punta Cana.
- Windows - International buffet open for breakfast and lunch
- Capers - Serving a variety of gourmet Italian specialties
- Trattoria - Open-air Italian-inspired dining experience serving a wide selection of gourmet pasta and pizza
- Garden Barefoot Grill
- Romantic Dinners - * Additional costs apply
- Lobby Bar - Enjoy a refreshing cocktail in this lobby bar
- Manatees Bar - Swim-up bar
- Sugar Reef - Enjoy tropical cocktails while overlooking the pool
- Additionally, guests have the opportunity to enjoy 7 bars, lounges and restaurants at Now Larimar Punta Cana as well as the chance to Sip, Savor & See Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa and Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
Facilities at Now Garden Punta Cana
- One swimming pool with swim-up bar
- Now Garden Spa - The spa offers massage cabins, a sauna, body treatments, massages and facials
- 2 clay tennis courts
- 24-hour concierge services
- front desk and room service
- Golf carts available 24/7 for transport around resort
- Doctor on call 24-hours
- Free Wi-Fi throughout resort
- Babysitting services*
- Laundry and dry cleaning services*
- Tour desks*
- Tours and excursions*
- Wedding, honeymoon and spa packages*
- Gift shop.
- Dominican Tianguis- a weekly market featuring local crafts, art & jewelry
- Pool table
- Aerobics classes
- Dance classes
- Spanish classes
- Big screen movies outdoors
- Golf nearby*.
- Explorer’s Club for Kids. Open 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. this club is suitable for children aged 3 to 12. The fully supervised children's program, offers Arts & Crafts, a playground, treasure hunts, tours of the botanical gardens, feeding turtles, weekly campout adventures, big screen movies outdoors, beepers for parental control, dinner for children. Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Facilities at Now Larimar that can be used
- The fitness centre
- Tennis, Paddle court, Basketball court
- Tennis clinics*
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Ocean trampoline
- Scalable inflatable iceberg
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Bungee trampoline
- Beach volleyball
- Foam Canyon
- Rock climbing wall
- A four lane bowling alley*
- Helicopter on property with excursions*
- indoor theatre featuring live shows and nightly entertainment
- Nightly outdoor entertainment
- Theme nights
- Eclipse Nightclub
- Archery and rifle field
- Baseball batting cage
- Giant chess board
- Indoor game room and activities center
- 3 pool tables
- The Explorer’s Club at Now Larimar Punta Cana offers extra facilities including a rock climbing wall, Indoor game room and video games, Ocean trampoline, Scalable inflatable iceberg
- Core Zone Teens Club (Located at Now Larimar). Open 9 a.m. – 12 a.m for kids aged 13 to 17. This supervised program offers Social events – including weekly bonfires and disco mixers, a snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, video games, table games, plasma TVs, giant chess board, a bungee trampoline and billiards
*Additional costs apply
All Inclusive, Unlimited-Luxury Inclusions:
- Limitless access to gourmet Ã la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Unlimited-Luxury at Now Garden includes access to all restaurants, bars, entertainment, and water and land activities at sister property Now Larimar Punta Cana.
Local Points of Interest:
Altos de Chavón | 60.8 miles / 1 hour and 15 mins
A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
Isla Saona | Accessible by boat
A scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you’ll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
Isla Catalina | Accessible by boat
A small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those booking for a day trip for water activities.
Santo Domingo | 136 miles / 2 hours and 30 mins
The capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine that you’re back in the 1500s. Enjoy the fine entertainment and restaurants for your pleasure.
La Romana| 58.2 miles / 1 hour and 7 mins
Located approximately 1 ½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and shopping area.
Higuey| 30.8 miles / 52 mins
A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT