Restaurants & Bars
- Don Manuel - a grand buffet restaurant featuring a terrace for meals with a view.
- La Bodega - a charming restaurant specialising in Brazilian cuisine.
- Krystal - a fusion restaurant blending exotic flavours, masterfully created and elegantly presented.
- Yokohama - a specialty restaurant serving authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Luigi - a traditionally Italian restaurant offering classic Italian favourites.
- La Altagracia - this panoramic poolside restaurant functions as a fabulous grill and steakhouse cooking up juicy meat cuts and varied .
- Perico Chicote - a refreshing lobby bar with a relaxing tone
- Los Rosarios - yet another bar, this lounge serves a refreshing selection of drinks with outdoor terrace space.
- Saona - this poolside bar with swim-up bar comes in handy when you want to enjoy a cooling and satisfying refreshment
- La Plaza - yet another charming bar in which to enjoy a refreshing session with a range of cooling drinks
- Sports Bar - a relaxing place in which to enjoy live sports action while enjoying ice-cold beers.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool with adjoining Jacuzzi
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Eternal Spa *
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Snorkelling Equipment
- 1 Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson in the Pool
- Beauty Salon
- Children's Playground
- 2 Conference Rooms
- Kiosk / Gift Shop
- Daily Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 12
- Daily Daytime entertainment programme for adults
- Riu evening programme, live music or shows
- "Pacha" night club (open every night)
- PCs with Internet Access *
- Wireless LAN Zone
*These facilities or services are charged at an extra fee and are not part of the resort's All Inclusive programme
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT