Restaurants & Bars
- El Patio - all day-dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating on a terrace.
- Kabuki - an authentic Japanese restaurant
- Internacional - a breezy poolside restaurant serving a range of tasty world cuisine as its name indicates.
- Krystal - this fusion restaurant offers guests with an eclectic mix of flavours, expertly blended together
- Cubano - featuring a sunny terrace, this is the resort's main lobby bar.
- La Boheme - another great lounge bar with terrace
- La Sirena - this poolside bar serves guests with a refreshing selection of drinks and snacks
- Chiringhito - enjoying a beachside location this beach offers daily refreshments to sun-seekers and wave-riders.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Gym with Sauna and Jacuzzi
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Water Polo
- Body Board
- Snorkelling Equipment
- 1 Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson in the Pool
- Table Tennis
- Copacabana Amphitheatre
- Daily Daytime Entertainment Programme for Children (aged 4-12)
- Daily Entertainment Programme for Adults
- Live Music
- Riu Evening Programmes or Shows
- "Pacha" Nightclub (open every night)
- Gift Shop
- Jewellery Store
- Internet Room (an additional charge applies)
- Wireless LAN zone (free of charge)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT