- Amaya – A fusion of traditional Dominican flavours and international specialities. Open for breakfast, dinner and late night. Open for lunch in high season only.
- Indigo – International cuisines on the beach front. Open 8 am to 5pm.
- Olena – A European inspired gourmet restaurant, with fusion cuisine from around the world and an international wine cellar. The dress code is casual elegance. Open from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Piragua. Open for breakfast and dinner. Open for lunch during high season.
- Coco Café – Open 7am to 7pm
- Room service – 24 hours
- Sip, Savour & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring resorts from 6pm to 1 am.
- Caicu – A swim- up wet bar. Open 9am to 5 pm.
- Indigo Bar - A beach front bar. Open 9am to 6 pm
- Canoa Lobby bar – premium brand beverages. Open 9 am to 1am
Indoor/ Outdoor Activities
- Beach – Private beach with a coral reef just offshore creating calm waves making it idea for beach swimmers
- Two large infinity pools
- Pranayama & meditation
- Hobie Cats
- Stretch classes
- Wine tastings
- Cocktail lessons
- Cigar rolling classes
- Painting classes
- Aqua spinning
- Cooking classes
- Walking path
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Cigar and Poker by the Pool
- Guided cultural and ecological tours around the property
- Spanish lessons
- Fitness classes such as Aqua Yoga and Aqua Fitness
- Fusion, Latin and salsa dance lessons
- Painting class
- Theme dinner nights
- Performances by live musicians and artists
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Golf* (nearby)
- Water sports
- Spa, beauty salon and fitness centre
*Additional costs may apply
- Kite Surf Lessons
- Hobie Cats with instructor
- Scuba diving*
*Additional costs may apply.
- Cocotal Golf & Country
- La Cana Golf Course
- Punta Espada Golf Course
- Punta Blanca Golf Course
The Spa at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Modern treatment rooms
- Steam sauna
- Large indoor pool
- Inox bubble beds
- Sensation showers
- body treatments
- Waiting room
- Relaxing spa
- 20 Lockers
- Beauty salon - manicure, pedicure, facial, make-up and styling stations, capillary treatment
The Fitness Centre
- 1 Exercise bicycle
- 1 Universal machine
- 3 Free weights
- 1 Elliptical machine
- 2 Stair climbers
- Gift shop*
- Preferred vendors and drivers for all transportation*
- Unlimited connectivity - Free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Dominican Republic
- A complimentary mobile and tablet app that enables guests to book spa appointments, housekeeping, order room service, as well as view information on dining, resort activities, local attractions and more.
- Complimentary Wedding packages when ten rooms are booked for a minimum of three nights each. Terms and conditions apply.
- Newlywed & Anniversary Packages.
- Vow Renewal Package
- Meetings, conferences and groups.
Local Points of Interest:
- Altos de Chavón – a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- Isla Saona – Take a sailboat, speedboat or catamaran to this scenic island located off of the south-easttip of the Dominican Republic. See stunning turquoise waters, limestone cliffs and perhaps dolphins!
- Isla Catalina – This small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
- Santo Domingo – This is the oldest city in the New World and capitol city of the Dominican Republic. See a cathedral, explore the cobblestone streets, Spanish colonial architecture.
- La Romana – Located approximately 40 minutes west of Punta Cana, La Romana is known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and a duty-free shopping zone.
- Higuey – A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Visit local markets.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT