At the three gourmet Ã la carte restaurants, menu selections offer a spectacular array of temptations beautifully prepared by award-winning chefs. An assortment of organic food and beverage selections are chosen to suit all dietary needs and locally-grown ingredients are incorporated into each dish. The restaurants offer masterful Spanish and Dominican selections and all-world cuisine with European inspiration. Guests can opt for grilled specialties and fresh seafood in a beachside setting. 24-hour in suite dining is always available. Guests may sample rare and vintage delights from our extensive international wine cellar.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana features three gourmet Ã la carte restaurants, a café and
two relaxing lounges.
- 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- A fusion of traditional Dominican flavors and international specialties
- Approximate seating capacity - 58
- 12 p.m. -11 p.m.
- Light International fare with casual beach front dining offering stunning ocean views
- Approximate seating capacity - 32
- 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- A European-inspired, gourmet restaurant offers fusion cuisine from around the world
- International wine cellar including rare vintage wines
- Approximate seating capacity - 30
- 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at this relaxing cafÃ©
- Approximate seating capacity - 10
BARS & LOUNGES
Offering 2 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, that includes a lobby and a beautiful beachfront bar.
- 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Located beach front, inside the Indigo Restaurant, this bar offers a variety of tropical drinks
Canoa Lobby Bar
- 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- This lobby bar offers premium brand beverages in a relaxing atmosphere
- A Private beach with a coral reef just offshore creating calm waves making it idea for beach swimmers
- Two large infinity pools
- Walking path
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Movies under the stars
- DJ Session by the Pool
- Cigar and Poker by the Pool
- Guided cultural and ecological tours around the property
- Spanish lessons
- Bike Tours
- Fitness classes such as Aqua Yoga and Aqua Fitness
- Fusion, Latin and salsa dance lessons
- Painting class
- Theme dinner nights
- Performances by live musicians and artists
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Golf* (nearby)
- Kite Surf Lessons
- Hobie Cats with instructor
- Scuba diving*
*Additional costs may apply.
The full service spa is designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Modern treatment rooms for individuals and couples provide the pleasures of Finnish and steam sauna. Thereâs a large indoor pool with Jacuzzi, Inox bubble beds and Sensation showers. To this you may wish to add a rich variety of indigenous natural body treatments custom designed for you using local fruits and flowers.
The full-service Spa offers elite services and quality products for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. Guests may choose from a plethora of spa treatments to invigorate their senses and revitalize their skin.
- Two individual treatment rooms with private plunge pool and one couples treatment room
- Finnish and steam sauna
- Large indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Phytomer products
- A variety of indigenous body treatments custom designed using local fruit and flora
- Beachfront deck for the most relaxing massages
- Wedding Spa Suite (manicure, pedicure, facial, make-up and styling station)
- 3 hair styling & make-up stations
- 1 hair wash & capillary treatment stations
- Waiting room
- Relaxing spa
- 20 Lockers
- Exercise bicycles
- Universal machine
- Free weights
- Elliptical machines
Open 24-hours a day. The Fitness Center spans nearly 10.4 sq meters/ 34.20 sq ft and offers a variety of equipment that includes:
- 1 Exercise bicycle
- 1 Universal machine
- 3 Free weights
- 1 Elliptical machine
- 2 Stair climber
Perfect your swing at one of four great golf courses located nearby. Our concierge will be happy to help you arrange your visit and golf packages. Enjoy Cocotal Golf & Country designed by six-time Spanish Champion Jose âPepeâ Grancedo, Punta Cana Beach & Golf designed by P.B. Dye, Punta Espada Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Punta Blanca Golf Course designed by Nick Price.
Cocotal Golf & Country
Settled on what once was a coconut plantation, the six-time Spanish Champion Jose âPepeâ Gancedo designed two courses following the
lay of the land. Their trademark features are strategically placed trees, bunkers, mounds and gently rolling terrain with well-defined fairways and greens.
Punta Cana Beach & Golf
Designed by the talented P.B. Dye , the Punta Cana Beach & Golf is a spectacular seaside golf course. Fourteen holes feature breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and four play along the sea itself. Each hole presents its own unique challenge and is sure to be a memorable experience. This golf course is located near the Punta Cana Airport.
Punta Espada Golf Course
The first of three Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses within Cap Cana, Punta Espada Golf Course was inspired by the coastlineâs resemblance to the tip of a sword. The golf coursesâ topography incorporates the landscapes natural features including the bluffs, beach, waterway sand jungle
foliage. This extraordinary course includes nine holes along the coastline and nine holes overlooking it, making all 18 holes truly memorable. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels are accommodated, including those playing at world championship level.
Punta Blanca Golf Course
Famous champion and architect Nick Price has designed this challenging course through natural wetland areas and bunkers built into tropical vegetation. Using Paspalum grass, this 18-hole course offers various playing options for every level of experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT