Restaurants & Bars
- La Cana - this excellent buffet restaurant is the resort's main dining venue, set within a spacious hall and boasting amazing views over the Caribbean sea. Here grand buffets for breakfast and special events are also served.
- La Yola - an outstanding waterfront seafood restaurant, exceptionally located right by the water's edge, La Yola serves the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood specialties in an elegant ambience with a peculiar design that imitates a fisherman's boat. Sitting right on the sea, the restaurant offers magnificent sea views and top of it all features a glass floor viewing portal giving diners a soothing insight into the vibrant sea life below their feet.
- Cocoloba - this gourmet restaurant decorated by Oscar de la Renta serves true Dominican fare with refined tastes in an elegant yet casual atmosphere. Dishes here are exotic samples from the inspired selection of Dominican nouvelle cuisine. An extensive wine list featuring vintage wines from around the globe will perfectly complement a succulent meal
- Bamboo - offering a truly special dining experience with a unique menu that masterfully blends Modern Cuisine with Mediterranean influences featuring a variety of innovative fusion dishes, this cosy and graceful restaurant designed by Oscar de la Renta offers delightful cold dish buffet breakfasts and hot dishes made to order. For lunch the restaurant features a selection of healthy dishes that can be enjoyed at the restaurant indoors or outside while soaking the sun by the pool. Throughout the day Bamboo also offers a collection of gourmet coffees and international teas.
- Playa Blanca- the newest addition to the resort's dining options, this beach-front restaurant is located right by the sea and serves a selection of fresh locally-sourced seafood, grilled meats and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. To entertain diners, live music is provided weekly by local Dominican musicians.
- Franco's Trattoria- offering a wide selection of gourmet pizzas, from classic Margheritas to more exotic nouvelle combinations, meals at Franco's can be enjoyed at the indoor or outdoor side of the restaurant or while relaxing in the sun by the pool. A selection of salads and freshly prepared sandwiches is also available.
- El Grill - offering breathtaking views of the La Cana Golf course greenery, this casual American steakhouse is the perfect destination for steak lovers. Located in the La Cana Golf Clubhouse and known for its succulently prepared Porterhourse, the menu also features lighter fare with a wide variety of options, including a masterfully prepared Ceasar Salad.
- Lobby Bar
- Los Platanos
- Bamboo Bar
- La Yola
- The Lounge
Facilities & Entertainment
- VIP whisking service through immigration, luggage retrieval and customs
- Use of VIP lounge at the Punta Cana International Airport
- Roundtrip private transportation between the Punta Cana International Airport and your Tortuga Bay villa
- Private check in at your villa by your personal concierge
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Daily newspaper
- A golf cart for your convenient travel around the resort
- Access to La Cana Golf Club and Golf Club House
- Access to Six Senses Spa
- Access to a private beach reserved for Tortuga Bay guests
- Children’s pool
- Kid's club at adjacent PUNTACANA Resort & Club
- Everything else that the PUNTACANA Resort & Club has to offer
- Fitness Centre
- Use of bicycles
- Use of kayaks
- Full Service Marina
- Horseback Riding
- Natural spring of Manantial Yauya
- Range of Excursions
- 1200 sq foot board room with state of the art audio visual equipment including wireless internet
- Personal concierge
- Personal mobile phone to contact villa concierge
- Ecological Park
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT