Restaurants and Bars
- Bordeaux - French gourmet dining. Open for Dinner 6:30 pm to 11:00pm.
- Himitsu - Pan-Asian cuisine and a Sushi bar. Open for Dinner 6:30 pm to 11:00pm.
- Seaside Grill - grilled specialties. Open for Dinner 6:30 pm to 11:00pm.
- Portofino - Italian gourmet dining. Open for Dinner 6:30 pm to 11:00pm.
- World Café – An international buffet. Open for Breakfast 7:00 am to 11:00 am, Lunch 12:30pm to 4:00pm and Dinner 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
- La Trattoria – Pizzas and Snacks - Open 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Barefoot Grill - grilled favourites served beachside. Open for Lunch 11:00 am to 5:00pm.
- Coco Café- Premium coffee and snacks. Open 24 hours.
- Barracuda Pool bar - Open 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Mermaid Pool bar - Open 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Showtime Theatre Bar.
- Desires Music Lounge – Dance and sing along to live music. Open 10:30pm to 2:00am.
- Manatees Swim-Up Bar – Swim up - Open 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Rendezvous Lobby Bar – Open 10am to 1am
- Sugar Reef Bar barefoot Beach Bar – Open 10am to 11pm
- Sip Savour and See dining experience - Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts from 6pm to 1am. Terms and conditions apply including a book by 3pm rule. Guests are also responsible for travel costs and special restrictions may apply on special occasions)
- Romantic dinners at a romantic spot of your choice *
- Tropical fruits take-away station from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pool games
- Beach or pool aerobics
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach or pool volleyball
- Ping pong
- Board games
- Boat and fishing excursions*
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Giant chess board
- Golf* - Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links, La Estancia are all less than 45 minutes’ drive away
- Theme nights and live entertainment
- PADI diving centre*
- Water sports centre*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports*
- Explorer’s club for kids (9am to 10pm)(see below for more information)
- Core Zone Teens Club (9am to 12am) (See below for more information)
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm) (See below for more information)
- Fitness Centre (6:30am to 8pm) (free weights treadmill, stationary bikes, strength machines)
- 5 pools with sun decks
- Indoor theatre
- Weekly special outdoor dinner (subject to weather conditions)
- Movies shown nightly
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card & American Express
- Traveller’s Checks accepted at the Front Desk
- 24-hour room service
- Wedding gazebo
- Convention centre
- Laundry and dry cleaning*
- Internet centre*
- Telephone and cell phone service*
- Car rental service*
- Tours and excursions*
- Handcrafts & cigar shop, jewellery shop*
- Photo services*
- Medical facility*
- Tour desk*
- Business Centre
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- Wedding packages
- Newlywed & Anniversary Packages
- Vow Renewal Package
- Meetings & Groups
Explorer’s Club for Kids (9am – 10pm) (Ages: 3 – 12)
At this fully supervised children's program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
Core Zone Teens Club (9 am – 12 am) (Ages: 13 – 17)
- At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
- Social events – including weekly bonfires, disco mixers and foam parties
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video Games – Xbox 360®, Wii® and PlayStation®
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, air hockey, ping-pong and football tables
- Water activities
Dreams Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
- Hydrotherapy area
- Indoor areas for single or couples massage
- Whirlpools and other hydro massage
- Swedish saunas
- Steam rooms
- Cold Showers
- Hot water pool
- Exotic pressure showers
- Elegant locker areas
- Bathrobe, towels and sandals
- Full service beauty salon with facials and hair stations
- Spa boutique offering prestigious skin care lines and other fine products
- Spa lounge with light refreshments
Distance to nearby sister properties:
- Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa - 14 mins, 6.3 miles
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa - 1 hr and 17 mins, 49 miles
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - 1 hr and 12 mins, 55 miles
- Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana - 1 hr and 24 mins, 52 miles
- Now Larimar Punta Cana - 1 hr and 12 mins, 56 miles
- Now Garden Punta Cana - 1 hr and 12 mins, 56 miles
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana - 1 hr and 12 mins, 56 miles
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa - 1 hr and 14 mins, 49 miles
Local Points of Interest
- Altos de Chavón - 17 miles / 31 mins - A recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón ($35 USD taxi cost).
- Saona Island – Take a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat to this scenic island, famed for turquoise waters, limestone cliffs and dolphins!
- Catalina Island - Accessible by boat, this island is famed for its coral reef for snorkelling and diving.
- Santo Domingo - 88 miles / 1 hour and 43 min - where the settlement of all the Americas began. Witness a cathedral, hospital, cobblestone streets, Spanish colonial architecture, nightlife, shopping, cultural points and restaurants.
- La Romana - 15 miles / 24 mins - known for its culture, superior golfing and beautiful beaches.
- Higuey - 24 miles / 34 mins - A small historical town known for its large Basilica and local markets.
- Casa de Campo Marina - 17 miles / 30 mins - an exclusive yacht club, exclusive boutiques, excellent dining facilities ($35 USD taxi cost).
- National Park of the East - Accessible by boat - A protected area including more than 10 diving spots and caves that contain pre-Hispanic pictographs ($15 USD taxi cost).
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT