Restaurants and Bars
- Room Service.
- Bordeaux – An elegant French restaurant. Open for dinner (6pm to 10pm).
- Himitsu – Pan Asian cuisines and Sushi Bar. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Jungle – Authentic Dominican specialities. Open for dinner (6pm to 10pm).
- Oceana – A la Carte seafood specialities with views. Open for dinner (6pm to 10pm).
- Olio – Mediterranean cuisine. Open for breakfast (7:30am to 11am), lunch (12pm to 3pm_ and dinner (6:30pm to 10pm).
- Portofino – Italian cuisine and elegance. Open for dinner (6pm to 10pm).
- Seaside Grill – Seafood grill and seafood specialities. Open for Breakfast (7am to 11am), lunch (12pm to 4pm) and dinner (6pm to 10pm).
- World Café – An international Buffet. Open for breakfast (6:30 to 11am), lunch (12:30pm to 4pm) and dinner (6:30pm to 10pm).
- Barefoot Grill – grilled specialities at the beach. Open for Lunch (12pm to 5pm).
- Pizzeria – Pizza poolside. Open for lunch (11am to 6pm).
- Coco Café – Coffee and snacks, late night bites. Open 24 hours.
- Barracuda Bar – by the resort’s main pool. Open 10am to 7pm.
- Desires Music Lounge – dance the night away. Open 10:30pm to 2am.
- Manatees Swim- Up Bar. Open 9am to 6pm.
- Marlin Swim-Up Bar – Preferred club guests only. Open 10am to 8pm.
- Rendezvous lobby bar. Open 10am to 12am
- Showtime Bar at the theatre. Open 8pm to 11pm.
- Sugar Reef Bar – Beach front. Open 10am to 6pm
- Veranda Bar – With views of the Caribbean Sea. Open 10am to 11pm.
- Sip Savour and See dining experience - Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts from 6pm to 1am. Terms and conditions apply including a book by 3pm rule. Guests are also responsible for travel costs and special restrictions may apply on special occasions)
- Romantic dinners at a romantic spot of your choice *
- Tropical fruits takeaway station by the beach
Activities and Entertainment
- Tennis / Tennis clinics*
- Pool games
- Beach or pool aerobics
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach or pool volleyball
- Board games
- Euro-bungee – ages 12 and under
- Ocean trampoline – ages 12 and under
- Scalable inflatable iceberg on the beach –ages 12 and under
- Boat and fishing excursions*
- Casino (4pm to 3am, adults only, blackjack tables, Roulettes Poker tables, slot machines)
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Giant chess board
- Golf* - There are four 18-hole professional golf courses all under 30 minutes’ drive. These include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links, La Estancia
- Theme nights and live entertainment
- Baseball cage
- PADI diving centre*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports by ScubaCaribe
- Explorer’s Club (9am to 10pm) (ages 3 to 12) (see below for more details)
- Core Zone Teens Club (9am to 12am) ( ages 13 to 17) (see below for more details)
- A spa (see below for more details)
- A fitness centre (see below for more details)
- 4 pools – including 2 pools for the Preferred Club
- Movies shown nightly
- Private access for a day to the oceanfront Dreams Corner pool with up to 4 people.
Additional fees apply
** Insurance or lessons available at an additional fee
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card & American Express
- Currency exchange is located at the Front Desk
- ATM available in shopping area – dispenses Dominican Pesos
- 24-hour room service
- Wedding gazebo
- Indoor theatre
- Convention centre
- Business Centre (9am to 11pm) - Computers with high-speed internet access, Printer & copier, Phones, Computer accessories
- Unlimited Connectivity - Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- Laundry and dry cleaning - available Monday-Saturday – 24 hour return time
- Babysitting - $15/hr per child; arrangements must be made with concierge desk
- Internet centre*
- Telephone and cell
- phone service*
- Car rental service*
- Wedding gazebo and packages, including a south Asian wedding package
- Meetings and groups
- Newlywed & Anniversary Packages
- Vow Renewal Package
- Tours and excursions*
- ATM machine*
- Handcrafts & cigar
- shop, jewellery shop*
- Photo services*
- Medical facility*
- Tour desk*
Explorer’s Club (9am to 10pm) (ages 3 to 12)
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children. Children can enjoy:
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Ocean trampoline, pool inflatable iceberg and Euro-bungee
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
Core Zone Teens Club (9am to 12am) (ages 13 to 17)
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities
- Social events – including weekly bonfires, Disco mixers and foam parties
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks
- Baseball cage
- Video Games – Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 2
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, ping-pong and foosball tables
- Water activities
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm for Main and garden spa) (8am to 5pm for Seaside spa)
- 3 different areas, including: main spa, garden spa and seaside spa
- Hydrotherapy area
- Indoor and oceanfront palapa areas for single or couples massage
- Whirlpools and other hydro massage
- Swedish saunas
- Steam rooms
- Exotic pressure showers
- Elegant locker areas
- Bathrobe, towels and sandals
- Full service beauty salon, with European pedicure whirlpools, facials and hair stations
- Spa boutique offering prestigious skin care lines and other fine products
- Spa lounge with light refreshments Facials
Fitness centre (6:30 to 8pm)
- Free weights
- Stationary bikes
- Nordic track
- Strength machine
Distance to nearby sister resorts
- Dreams Dominicus Resort & Spa – 15mins, 6 miles
- Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa - 1 hr and 3 mins, 43 miles
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana – 58mins, 49 miles
- Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana - 1 hr and 10 mins, 46 miles
- Now Larimar Punta Cana – 58 mins, 50 miles
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana – 58 mins, 50 miles
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa - 1 hr and 2 mins, 43 miles
Local Points of Interest:
- Altos de Chavón - 17 miles / 31 mins - A recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff
- Saona Island - Accessible by catamaran, this island is famed for turquoise water, limestone cliffs and dolphins! ($35 USD taxi ride)
- Catalina Island - Accessible by boat - Famed for its coral reef, snorkelling, diving, and water activities.
- Santo Domingo - 93 miles / 2 hours and 1 min - Where the settlement of all the Americas began, there’s a cathedral, hospital, cobblestone streets, Spanish colonial architecture nightlife, shopping and restaurants.
- La Romana - 15 miles / 24 mins - known for its culture, tourism, superior golfing and beautiful beaches.
- Higuey - 24 miles / 34 mins – A small historical town with a Basilica, small streets and many local markets.
- Casa de Campo Marina - 17 miles / 30 mins - an exclusive yacht club, exclusive boutiques, international restaurants, bars and lounges. ($35 USD taxi ride)
- National Park of the East- Accessible by boat – Ecotourism, 10 diving spots, caves, petro glyphs and hundreds of pre-Hispanic pictographs. ($15 USD taxi ride)
Dreams La Romana is involved in various green initiatives:
- Participation in “Green Week”: Environmental awareness, recycling contest, tree planning,
- staff deliver aid to orphanages and nursing with homes food, school supplies and clothing
- Planting of trees, recycling and proper disposal of hazardous waste, and beach cleaning
- Environmental awareness and talks to our staff in our weekly newsletter
- Participation in environmental activities sponsored by the DR Dominican Hotel Association
- The Blue Flag certification is a world-renowned eco-label by the Foundation for Environmental Education.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT