Restaurants & Bars
- Vista al Mar - the resort's main buffet restaurant, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serving a varied selection of international food items and tasty dishes. Breakfasts are made extra special by a fabulous selection of coffees and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Casa Blanca - this a la carte restaurant serves an excellent selection of international fare in an elegant atmosphere. The menu here is exceptionally well conceived with some tasty dishes that are simply to die for.
- Italian - a favourite with many guests, this specialty restaurant serves succulent authentic Italian dishes with a fabulous a la carte menu and a good wine selection.
- La Floresta offers continental breakfast from 06 am to 11.30 am; coffe shop from 11.30 am to 19.00; snack will only be offerd from 19.00 to 06 00 am
- Caiguaran - this poolside restaurant serves guests a delicious selection of grilled items and chips.
- El Cocotero - this aqua bar is located by the pool and offers a variety of cool drinks and refreshments.
- Marengo - this is the resort's beach bar and it opens throughout the day to offer guests with a selection of refreshing drinks and cocktails.
- Plaza El Escambray - this lobby bar serves a great variety of cocktails and is open 24-hours.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 1 Swimming Pool
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Massage Service (with extra charge)
- Beach Volleyball
- Mini Golf
- Pedal Boats
- Water Polo
- Ping Pong
- Live Shows
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- Medical Service (from 09.00 am to 17.00)
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Laundry Service (with extra charge)
- Internet Access (with extra charge)
- Taxis (with extra charge)
- Car Rental (with extra charge)
- Bicycle Rental (with extra charge)
- Motorcycle rental (with extra charge)
- Shuttle to downtown Varadero
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT