- Breakfast & lunch - Varied buffet in the main restaurant with show cooking or in the Ranchón.
- Dinner - In the main buffet restaurant- with show cooking or 4 á la carte specialties restaurant (reservation required, 3 reservations per week)
- Snacks, soft drinks, beers, wines. local and international alcoholic drinks.
- Activities - Aerobics exercises, billiards, table tennis, chessboard, beach volleyball, petanque, archery, tennis, fitness room, shuffle board, windsurfing, catamaran, kayak, pedaloes, snorkeling and water polo.
- Entertainment - dancing class and a varied daytime programme of activities with our entertainers, live nightly entertainment.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT