- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 specialty restaurants (reservation required)
- Light meals, snacks, grilled meats and paellas. Cocktails, national and international drinks.
- Non-motor water sports (subject to availability), including snorkel, windsurf, kayak pedalboats, catamaran, sailboats, etc. - Introduction to diving (in pools)
- Volleyball, football, tennis, table tennis, billiards, petanque, darts, archery, and table games.
- Water basketball, beach volleyball and water polo.
- Sunbeds, beach/pool towels
- Miniclub: Entertainment for kids aged 4 through 12.
- Aerobic and yoga classes, dancing lessons, Spanish classes, etc.
- Nightly entertainment program that includes a variety of international shows, Cuban shows, fashions shows and themed nights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT