Restaurants & Bars
- Breakfast â 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. â Available at:
- Gran Plaza Hicacos Restaurant- Buffet style with made to order omelettes. Non-smoking area available. From 7:00am to 10:30am.
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. â Available at:
- Gran Plaza Hicacos Restaurant- Buffet style with exciting daily entrees cooked to order from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- El Viejo y el Mar beach grill - Salad Bar and grilled entrees are the specialty, plus snacks in a casual setting. Snacks served from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Bar opens 10:00am and offers a great choice of fresh fruit drinks as well as premium alcoholic beverages until 10:00pm
- CafÃ© Bistrot Le Bonheurâ Salmon Burgers, fish & chips, pizza and pastry from 11.am to 11.00pm
- Dinner - 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Available at:
- Gran Plaza Hicacos- Lavish buffet providing the best of local and worldwide dishes. From 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Non smoking restaurant.
- El Caribe- Savour local delicacies served a la Carte in a traditional Caribbean Way. Non smoking restaurant, open from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Reservations required.
- Don Pascuale- Exciting variety of wines and âCuccina Italianaâ from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Non Smoking restaurant. Reservations required.
- Las Morlas- Elegant restaurant featuring fresh seafood and the catch of the day from 5:30pm to 10.00pm.Non Smoking restaurant. Reservations required.
- El Viejo y el Mar- Internacional grill style restaurant. From 7:00pm to 10pm.in a casual setting. Reservations required.
SNACKS â Available at:
- CafÃ© Bistrot Le Bonheurâ Burgers, sandwiches, pizza and pastry open 24 hrs
- Creperie Bon Appetit - Crepe variety from 11 a.m. to 1am.
- El Viejo y el Mar- Delicious variety of sandwiches from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
All bars serve international premium brand drinks.
- Lobby bar El Mirador- Open from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Swim-up Bar La Roca- Open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beach Bar Viejo & Mar - Open from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Piano Bar Las Nubes- Open from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Night Club Varadero -Open from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m
- Cigar Shop and Bar Las Vegas de ViÃ±ales -Open from 10 a.m. to 1a.m.
At dinner seating, proper attire is required. No beachwear, tank tops or bare feet allowed. Dress shorts are permitted in Main Restaurant and Beach Grill. Long pants and shirts with collars are required in all other restaurants serving dinner.
- Swimming pools - 3 freshwater pools and 4 whirlpools
- Water Sports - kayaks, snorkelling , windsurfing, sailing, paddle boats and catamarans can be used with professional instruction. NB: Watersports depend on availability and sea/weather conditions.
- Scuba Diving
- Free Diving Program - for certified divers one dive per day from Monday to Saturday.
- Resort Diving Lessons - Complimentary dive courses are offered for beginners, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays in the swimming pool.
- Night dives and certificate courses are available at a charge
- Tennis - 3 Floodlit tennis courts
- Squash - Indoor squash court
- Mini basketball court
- Giant Lawn Chess
- Games Room - Pool Tables, table tennis and more
- Weekly General Manager's Welcome Cocktail Party
- Daily activities including beach volleyball, dance and Spanish lessons and fashion shows
- Resident band and piano players
- Night Club
- Fitness Centre & Spa*
- Weight training
- Exercise equipment
- Steam Room
- Full service European Spa*
- Full Service Beauty Salon*
Services (with extra charge)
- Car rental
- Beauty Parlour
- Gift Shop
- Tours & Excursion
- Spa services
- Money Exchange
- Medical Services
- Post Office
- Internet services
- Wi Fi internet service
- Mopeds & Taxis
The number of facilities and services may vary during low season
Honeymoon & Wedding Packages are also available. Please call for details.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT