Restaurants* & Bars
- Buffet Restaurant - buffet style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (only at the main building)
- Atenas de Cuba 1 - A la Carte Restaurant serving Seafood.
- Atenas de Cuba 2 - A la Carte Restaurant serving Cuban food
- Bar Trinidad - Snack bar by the pool at the Bungalow Area
- Bar Caleta On the Beach- Snack Bar on the beach (day time)
- Pool Bar Camaguey - Snack bar at the main building .
- Lobby Bar Cuba - serving alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. (only at the main building) 24 hr bar.
- Lobby Bar Penon - serving alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. (Coffee bar at the main section).
- Dancing Hall Pyramid Disco Bar - serving alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
Please note that during low season some facilities may be unavailable or have limited opening times.
Other facilities and activities:
- Day and night activities
- Mini-club (4 - 12 years old)
- Table games
- Billiard tables
- Nautical sports non-motorized. At the beach
- Club House
- Beach & pool sun beds and towels (deposit required)
- 2 adult swimming pools **
- 1 Kids' pool
- Massages ($)
- daytime entertaiment programmes: Spanish lessons, dance & aerobic classes
- Reception - Bellboy service, wake up call and message service
- Payment with credit cards: Visa, Mastercard (not issued by American banks)
- Safety Deposit Box in the room (with extra charge).
- Cuban cigar and rum shop ($)
- Gift shop ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Car rental ($)
The number of facilities and services may vary during low season
NOTE: From 8th June until 26th June 2017 Renovation of the secondary pool located in front of blocks 1 to 3. The Main pool is fully operational
In addition there will be a provisional front desk next to the entrance of the hotel as renovation of the Reception takes place. This work will be covered to avoid visual and noise impact.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT