Restaurants & Bars
Dining at La Tortuga will provide guests with a varied and exotic experience that combines the flair of best Continental Italian cuisine, wonderful fresh seafood every day and traditional Cuban favourites like rice and beans, black bean soup and fried plantains and bananas. Available drinks onboard include bottled mineral and tonic water, an array of soft drinks, beer, rum and excellent wines. For those who prefer any liquor other than rum, they can bring it with them on the sea trip and La Tortuga's Bartender will create whatever mixes or cocktails you desire.
Dining and Sailing Itinerary :
- A full buffet breakfast with eggs to order is served at 7.30am with plentiful tea, coffee and fruit juices. Diving starts from 8.00am onwards from the skiffs. You will be woken by a tap on your cabin door at 0700, and given some freshly squeezed fruit juice and a coffee to get you going!
- Lunch beckons, and then more diving in the afternoon – or perhaps plan a night dive, and visit the beach and relax in the afternoon instead – the choice is yours!
- Dinner is served around 8pm, and the evening is yours to relax under the stars with a rum or two, whilst planning the next days diving.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Onboard Bar - payable locally
- Equipment Rental - for this we highly advise to book in advance
- Fishing Shop
- Wireless internet connection
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT