Restaurants & Bars
- Anacaona Restaurant - This restaurant is decorated with Moorish style wall tiles, foldable wooden screens and elegant colonial style furnishings. Anacaona serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in italian cuisine and has wireless Internet access.
- Mirador Saratoga - This restaurant is set in the roof garden beside the pool and offers a 270Âº view of all Havana, the bay and Caribbean Sea. It serves light food, such as pizzas, sandwiches, grilled meat and fish and is the ideal spot to watch the sunset. The bar also offers a special service for cocktails, parties and gala dinners
- Anacaona Bar - Located at the entrance to the Anacaona Restaurant, this bar serves a wide selection of Cuban and international cocktails, among them, mojitos, daiquiris and rums. Also available; world renowned Cuban cigars.
- Mezzanine Bar - This cosy retreat is located in the inner courtyard and has colonial style decoration. It is a great place to meet for a morning coffee, a light lunch, an afternoon tea or a snack or a drink or two at night.
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool - Located on the rooftop this pool has a large sundeck with lounge chairs, shower, bathrooms and towel service. It also offers panoramic views of modern Havana, the old town and the sea.
- Gym - Located on the roof terrace and near the swimming pool, with state-of-the-art equipment
- Spa - Massage Room is located on the seventh floor. Come and enjoy its Jacuzzi and pamper yourself with its wide assortment of relaxing and anti-stress, therapeutic and facial massage and body treatments, reflexology, steam bath, etc.
- Business Centre - Equipped with computers with internet access by cable, printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines and phones
- Conferences rooms
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT