- The hotel has 3 a la carte restaurants: Cuban, Italian, and Japanese. El Bohío is a la carte restaurant with extra charge. In the restaurants there is a vegetarian menu.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner
- A la carte dining (Children under 5 allowed in first sitting and children 6-13 in first & second sittings) - reservations required. Dress code apply, mandatory for men-long pants; no bare foot or sandals, no shorts and no bathsuites.
- Daily activities and evening entertainment with professional shows and Illusions Night Club open every day (20:00 to 02:00 all drinks included)
- National and international alcoholic and soft drinks 24-hours
- 4 Tennis courts
- 1 badminton
- 1 basketball court
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness centre
- Games room and pool tables
- Watersports (subject to availability and weather conditions), including;
- Snorkelling equipment (available at the Club House)
- Pedal boats
Weddings and Renewal of Vows arranged
Please call for information (N.B. All documentation must be obtained prior to departure)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT