Restaurants & Bars
- La Ceiba - Buffet-style restaurant with show-cooking service and theme nights, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- El BohÃo - Serves an a la carte Cuban menu accompanied by a live music performed by a local trio.*
- MediterrÃ¡neo - This Mediterranean-style restaurant serves new haute cuisine with a fine selection of wines, open for a la carte dinners.*
- Tsuru - This cozy Japanese restaurant serves an a la carte menu of superb Asian cuisine. Open for dinner.
- El Patio - Serves a gourmet a la carte menu of international cuisine in a charming colonial setting. Open for dinner.*
- La Laguna - Set in the lush tropical gardens by the swimming pool, this snack bar offers an assortment of grilled seafood and meat and Italian specialities
- Santa MarÃa - Beach bar with BBQ and snack service at midday.
- El Salton - Aqua Bar set by the pool
- Palma Real - Lobby bar open 24 hours
- Los Helechos - Exclusively for Royal Service guests. Serves a refined and exquisite international menu. Guests who stay in the main section can pay a supplement for a meal at Los Helechos
* Please note - one meal in each of a la carte restaurants per week (according to availability)
- Daytime and evening entertainment programme
- International Diving School (included)
- Sea Immersions included
- Snorkelling equipment
- Sailing School
- Beach volleyball
- 3 lit Tennis courts
- Tai Chi
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Group trekking or jogging
- Scuba diving
- Bicycles (with extra charge)
- Target practice
- Exciting ecological excursions.
- Football (on request)
- Horseback riding - at Extra charge
- Gymnasium - free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and instructor
Salt water swimming pool
Facials, Massages, Wraps, Baths
Shops with handicrafts and gifts
Car, motorcycle and bicycle rental
Doctor in hotel
Please note that during low season some facilities may be unavailable or have limited opening times.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT