Restaurants & Bars
This eco-lodge's restaurant and bars are built right on the lagoon, boasting magnificent views of this magical setting and the nearby forests. Meals here are served buffet style in an open-air setting and include a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables in great quantities.
Laguna Lodge Tortuguero's two bars specialise in pouring a delectable array of drinks and snacks. One is located on the edge of the lagoon while the other has been strategically positioned at the resort's swimming pool.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming pool with Hydro-massage waterfall and a small islet
- Access to the beach
- Huts with hammocks
- 15 acres full of trees and exotic plants.
- Open butterfly garden with local plants that attract local species
- Private trails ideal for bird watching
- A Gaudi style building with a small conference room, reception and souvenir shop
- Covered boats to transport guests from the boarding port
- Open boats to tour the canals
- Fishing trips with experienced local captains for Tarpon, Snook, Jacko Bell, Red Snapper, Macko among other species (trips upon request).
- Turtle nesting night walks on the adjacent beach (from mid July to October approximately).
- Botanical garden
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT