Restaurants & Bars
- Calypso - main restaurant offers a buffet with a wide array of local and international dishes through all meal times. At night, the Calypso offers our Theme Dinners, where the ambience and mastery of our chefs will transport you to the most exotic places of the planet. An extensive wine list is also available.
- Macondo - an experience not to be missed, "A Hundred Years of Latin American Flavors" at our new upscale Latin American Cuisine restaurant, Macondo. Enjoy the finest culinary demonstration of our highly specialized chefs. A la carte service, in an air-conditioned acclimatized environment. Serving dinner only Included for guests with a minimum of a three nights of stay, each three nights you will enjoy a dinner in one of the two restaurants. Prior reservations required due to limited seating, and may be made with our Guest Service Department. Children are allowed on the first seating at 6 pm.
- El Mastil Bar - a great place to relax, serving soft drinks, wine and beer from noon to 5pm. Then featuring a full bar service from 5pm to midnight.
- Cana Brava - seafood is this restaurant's main specialty. Indulge yourself with the most exquisite dishes elaborated with the flavors of the sea, in a natural, outdoor setting. Serving dinner only. Included for guests with a minimum of a three nights of stay, each three nights you will enjoy a dinner in one of the two restaurants. Prior reservations required due to limited seating, and may be made with our Guest Service Department. Children are allowed on the first seating at 6 pm).
- Toscany - offers exclusive Italian-style cuisine.
- El Mastil - Aagreat place to relax, serving soft drinks, wine and beer from noon to 5pm. Then featuring a full bar service from 5pm to midnight.
- El Tucan Fruit Bar - Offering fresh fruits and natural shakes to quench all kinds of healthy thirsts and fruity cravings.
- Sunset Bar - located at the hotel's pier, it's the best place to enjoy great sunsets surrounded by the vastness of the Pacific Ocean, while having a cocktail and Hors d'oeuvres. Opens on weekends, weather permitting.
- El Pelicano Bar & Snack Bar - open from 11 am to 6 pm for snacks and fast food. It also reopens for evenings snacks from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am.
- El Malecon Pool & Wet Bar - swim up and enjoy a drink at the pool at building 3.
Children's Menus are available at most restaurants, just ask.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Doubletree by Precor Fitness Center
- 2 tennis courts
- Beach soccer field
- 2 beach volleyball courts
- Wi-Fi Internet in guest rooms, lobby and public areas 1
- Pool aerobics
- Cocktail classes
- The Beach Club
- Five conference rooms for up to 300 people
- Business centre
- Sightseeing Tours
- Baggage Storage
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Clothing Store
- Concierge Desk
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/ Recreation Desk
- Laundry/ Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tour Desk
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT