Set in an exotic jungle locale of impeccable landscapes and pristine gardens beside Manzanillo Beach, Allegro Papagayo is a great base for a holiday in Costa Rica. Located just 35 minutes from the airport, this hotel is set in an area rich in natural treasures. The Gulf of Papagayo offers an abundance of marine life while the surrounding jungle and national parks are home to exotic wildlife and colourful birds. Active guests can enjoy a range of activities from aerobics to scuba lessons while others simply relax and enjoy cocktails by the large free-form pool. Sneak away to Private Beach Club and enjoy water sports and beach games or simply laze in the warm sunshine. Whether you are seeking an active family holiday or a romantic couple's escape, Allegro Papagayo offers a memorable holiday of fun, adventure and relaxation.
This Hotel offers:
- Exclusive Royal Club for maximum comfort and luxury The royal club features premier accommodation, private check-in/out, personal concierge services, private balcony or terrace, hydro -massage baths in Junior and master suites, preferred seating in a la carte restaurants and more....
- Monkey and exotic bird watching are part of the activities Guests can participate in many activities, the calm waters are perfect for non motorised water sports, tall canopy trees along the bluff provide shade for lounging and bird and monkey watching and for many, the daily activities and fitness centre are perfect for keeping in trim.
- Breathtaking location on costa rica's pacific coast The resort is located on a bluff, surrounded by the untamed natural beauty of the region. The warm water of the ocean lie below, affording the most stunning views and perfect sunsets. This extraordinary location is just 35 minutes from Liberia International airport.
Holidays at Occidental Allegro Papagayo Browse all
Visit the nearby National Parks to see exotic wildlife or simply laze on the shores of the Pacific Ocean or the pristine beaches of the Caribbean Sea
- Kids Club for children from 4 to 12 years offers supervised activities
- Enjoy Free Scuba Diving Lessons
- Visit Guanacaste for it's beautiful Beaches, Volcanoes & rich, natural Ecology
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT