Restaurants and Bars
- The Waterfront Terrace – with the most panoramic of settings looking over the glistening Caribbean Sea, this atmospheric restaurant offers delectable breakfasts, lunches and dinners with indoor and outdoor seating options.
- The Grill King – bring the family together for a hearty meal right by the waterfront. This steakhouse and seafood specialty restaurant sits on the Waterfort Arches to bring you the juiciest meat cuts, expertly cooked to perfection. Seafood aficionados will have a great selection of produce from the sea to choose from; in fact one of the best conch meat in the city is served here.
- Scampi’s – for the most romantic of candlelit dinners overlooking glorious sunsets or under the gleam of the moonlight, this fine dining venue serves up a varied gastronomic offer with a strong focus on the freshest, finest seafood.
- La Pergola – in a rather informal, casual setting, this refreshingly inviting restaurant is there to offer you a satisfying selection of home-made pasta dishes, pizzas and other Italian favourites from the northern region.
- Perla del Mar – another restaurant placing a special focus on the freshest produce from the sea and the best, top quality meats, this oceanfront restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating with panoramic views and a delectable menu, perfectly accompanied by fine cocktails, local brews and an extensive wine list.
- Mr Conga’s Cuban Cuisine – with a flavourful selection of authentic Cuban delights, this lively bar and grill is the ideal venue for soaking up a vibrant Cuban atmosphere that were it not for the Curacao reminder here and there, you will think you’re in Havana. Coming here for dinner is a real must! In fact this restaurant is the talk of town.
- Little Souk – bringing a taste of India to the table, this is the venue to enjoy the fragrant dishes and aromatic flavours of authentic Indian cuisine. The seafront setting is absolutely beautiful, as is the Indian atmosphere, with overstuffed pillows, a selection of tobacco blends and nightly entertainment.
Facilities and Services
- Outdoor swimming pool (with children’s section)
- Fitness facilities
- Scuba Diving Centre
- Diving shop
- Meeting/ Conference Rooms
- Business Services
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Hair Salon
- Laundry Service
- Tours/ Ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room Service (during limited hours)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT