Restaurants & Bars
- Café Habana – with indoor and outdoor seating space, this panoramic restaurant is perfectly positioned to afford you excellent people-watching opportunities whilst sipping that early morning coffee, mid-afternoon juice or evening cocktail. Open for all day long for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant offers buffet fare and an a la carte menu.
- Blue Bar – with a laidback, casual atmosphere, this large bar is the place to enjoy live entertainment, fine wines, numerous cocktails and spirits. You can enjoy your drinks indoors or at the panoramic terrace that looks out to Brion Square.
Facilities and Services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Car rental
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi (in lobby area)
- Currency Exchange
- High-speed Internet access *
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service *
- Public transportation easily accessible (next to the hotel there is a bus station)
*The use of these services incurs in an extra charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT